Gold Jewelry Repairer Bangkok

Filer

Any up-to-date recommendations for places doing miscellaneous small repairs on gold jewelry -- central Bangkok, within reach of public transport? Things like enlarging rings, repairing settings for loose gemstones etc. My wife has a backlog of small repairs needed.

That's a good idea, thanks. I know the area. Will check it out.

I've also been told of a repair shop called "Jewelry Clinic" which has outlets in MBK 3rd floor and Siam Paragon basement.

I'll put a note here next week of how things work out.

Thanks again for the suggestions. We first tried the easiest option, which was the 'Jewelry Clinic' in the basement of Siam Paragon (ask at the info desk if you cannot find it), who have a small workshop behind their counter with a couple of craftsmen and they were able to do everything we wanted at reasonable cost: enlarge 2 gold rings to a new size (requiring additional gold), refix a detached gemstone on another gold ring, resolder some broken silver cufflinks.

The service was good and the jobs were done within a couple of hours. Maybe for something more complex or needing artistic skill, I might go to one of the other suggested options, but for straightforward things this place is fine.