Part-time Job For Students

Hello,

I'm 21 years old student, I live in Bangkok and study at Bangkok University. I would like to ask anyone for little help or advice.

For last 2 years I worked as part-time stuff for an European based company (just to do some research in Thailand and some kind of exporting) but the company fired all part-timers in last months. Now I have to find a job if I want to finish my degree.

Because I got a job before I started study in Bangkok and I've never searched for info about part-time jobs for students in Thailand, so I don't know much about it. My friends told me to teach English but I'm not native English speaker, have no teaching experience or teaching qualification and I didn't finish my degree so I think its not suitable job for me and no language school would accept me as teacher. I'm in third year of study, major Marketing and I got experience in computer graphic.

If anyone has any advice, information, idea or know any company which is willing to accept foreign student as part-time worker or internship please post it here. I would be grateful.

I'm not looking for big pay, I just need some money to pay a rent and to finish my degree.

Thank you

D.

What kind of computer graphics are you experienced in? Photoshop design? You should look online for freelance graphics/design work if you have the skills.

Thanks for reply,

anything from Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, InDesign,...) plus some other software (Cinema 4D, Flash,...)