Need A Certified Translation Service In The Jomtien Area

rmicheald

They will all soundly overcharge you!!! The best is Kevin Harper(UK Lawyer) at British Law Office, 3rd Road, Pattaya. (about 350 Baht)

I need to get a certified translation of my passport. anyone know of someone in the Jomtien area who is reasonably priced?

Thanks

Edited by Pdavies99

They will all soundly overcharge you!!! The best is Kevin Harper(UK Lawyer) at British Law Office, 3rd Road, Pattaya. (about 350 Baht)

I will never use British Law Office. I had a translation done there before (500 B) and they totally f*cked it up and I had to go back for them to do it properly. They suck.

Edited by rmicheald

Wow nice language, sounds like you are an unhappy type :o

The bottom line is simple, we are talking about certifying a passport copy...all you need is a photocopy stating "I certify that this is a true copy of the original and the photo is a true likeness...stamped, dated, signed and name printed out with a business card attached.

If you need a certified translation then go to a translator, not a UK Lawyer, well then its your own fault!!! Dont blame others.

Edited by Pdavies99

Wow nice language, sounds like you are an unhappy type :o

The bottom line is simple, we are talking about certifying a passport copy...all you need is a photocopy stating "I certify that this is a true copy of the original and the photo is a true likeness...stamped, dated, signed and name printed out with a business card attached.

If you need a certified translation then go to a translator, not a UK Lawyer, well then its your own fault!!! Dont blame others.

If a Law office advertises "certified translations" one would expect they would know what they are doing. Yes, I was very unhappy to have to go back and waste my time and fuel because they were incompetent.