Need A Model For A Book Cover

eljeque

I need a pretty 24ish young woman for a photo for a book cover.

Besides being pretty, she will also need a little bit of an edge on her smile, somewhat snake-like, tiger-like. Someone who shouldn't be trusted.

She will be fully-clothed for the photos.

She will be well compensated for her time.

I have attached a few shots to give a general idea of the look I am trying to find.

Please PM me and attach a photo if you know someone who fits the requirements.

The clothing will be similar to the one of the lady in the jeans.

post-12903-1240839118_thumb.jpg

post-12903-1240839133_thumb.jpg

post-12903-1240839152_thumb.jpg

Hmm..ok, shes younger than you specified. But is pretty, and has that ..'tiger' malarky you are looking for (sorry she cant do snake at same time), as well an edge on her smile. Im sure you could get some similar clothing to the jeans lady on her too. Definitely has that "shouldnt be trusted appearance" (innocent appearances are always a guise for a devious nature).

Just go to: www.prettyeviltigersnakegirls.com/edgy_smile/cant_be_trusted for contact details.

57948.jpg

Edited by eek

Hmm..ok, shes younger than you specified. But is pretty, and has that ..'tiger' malarky you are looking for (sorry she cant do snake at same time), as well an edge on her smile. Im sure you could get some similar clothing to the jeans lady on her too. Definitely has that "shouldnt be trusted appearance" (innocent appearances are always a guise for a devious nature).

Just go to: www.prettyeviltigersnakegirls.com/edgy_smile/cant_be_trusted for contact details.

57948.jpg

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

57948.jpg

Grrreat! reply

A trip down walking street should serve your needs. The stripper bars have the prettier girls who will do whatever you ask as long as the money is right. Just bring someone who can speak Thai fluently to explain what you need. Every person's expression changes in a milli-second. You just have to be quick with the camera. A woman can look like a sweet young thing in one photo and a hot vixen in another.

It all depends on what the photographer wants to accomplish. These gals are just friends of mine.

Oh_with_puppy_2.sized.jpg

Oh_3.sized.jpg

Ann_1.sized.jpg

Anne_1.jpg

Polly_1_Em.sized.jpg

I need a pretty 24ish young woman for a photo for a book cover.

Besides being pretty, she will also need a little bit of an edge on her smile, somewhat snake-like, tiger-like. Someone who shouldn't be trusted.

She will be fully-clothed for the photos.

She will be well compensated for her time.

I have attached a few shots to give a general idea of the look I am trying to find.

Please PM me and attach a photo if you know someone who fits the requirements.

The clothing will be similar to the one of the lady in the jeans.

Fully-clothed, this will really confuse the ladies of our fine city who are more accustomed to being photographed without clothes :o:D :D