New To Bkk: Need Assist ;-)

AsiaWolfie

actually Bangkok and Thailand was not on my list until a couple of months ago ( I did more reserach about Malaysia and Indonesia), but sometimes things can come quickly.....so now I am living at BKK since a very short time, but still not familiar with many things of the daily life (I have been to thailand and BKK many times, but its a big difference if you live in a hotel or guesthouse for a whjile, or stay at your own place). So I need some assist....any friendly person around ? I live near central Lat Phrao and have rent a small nice townhouse......but I dont know Thai language yet (not to say READ or WRITE it), and there is so many things I must or should do here now.....anybody who lives here for a longer time already would be able to give me some assist in some things of daily life ? of course I will pay for the cost or at least treat u some drinks or dinner.....

yes I will do post some question here (like I just did about PCT minutes ago), but some things cannot be easily explained in a forum but must be shown to me in real life.....so I would like to meet up with someone actually, who can show me around.....or at least call someone.....