The Best Thai Food In Cm

marsu

Hi all,

This is not a ad but i have to tell you if you want fantastic Thai food in CM you must visit this small place I found, The restaurant is called Kao Kab Kang and its on Changklan Road near the Empress Hotel. The food is just beautiful and as I say the restaurant is only small (maybe holds 30 people) but it is very clean, The second best thing is the prices, There were Four of us and we had loads of food and drink and the bill came to just short of 2000 Baht.

Hope you try it out.

Mark.

Well, I can't resist replying. My favorite Khao Soy is on the corner of Suriyawong and opposite the soi that goes to Thai massage conservation club. Not terribly clean, (chickens underfoot) but oh sooo good. 35 baht

Also between Buak Hat Park and Puak Hom is another good place for Khao Soy.

Rob

Hi all,

This is not a ad but i have to tell you if you want fantastic Thai food in CM you must visit this small place I found, The restaurant is called Kao Kab Kang and its on Changklan Road near the Empress Hotel. The food is just beautiful and as I say the restaurant is only small (maybe holds 30 people) but it is very clean, The second best thing is the prices, There were Four of us and we had loads of food and drink and the bill came to just short of 2000 Baht.

Hope you try it out.

Mark.