Moving To Chiang Rai

cecco

Well .. I am living in Pai, and am retired. I am thinking of moving to Chiang Rai and would like some personal advice and insight from a good person.

1. I am single. I had a girlfriend, but I think her relatives told her I am keneow and so she decided she was getting too little money and left me.

2. Now I am single and thinking of moving to C. Rai.

3. I currently pay 5000 baht for a beautiful home in Pai with a lot of land and mango and banana trees.

4. I want to pay about the same in CRai.

5. I would like to find a new g/friend and for me that means super adorable and not too old and no kids and christian. (I am a born again Christian).

Any advice? Any suggestions where to stay, or will I be able to meet any nice women? Anything you can tell me?

Please PM or give me your fone number and I will call you, if you don't mind a chat.

Well .. I am living in Pai, and am retired. I am thinking of moving to Chiang Rai and would like some personal advice and insight from a good person.

1. I am single. I had a girlfriend, but I think her relatives told her I am keneow and so she decided she was getting too little money and left me.

3. I currently pay 5000 baht for a beautiful home in Pai with a lot of land and mango and banana trees.

5. I would like to find a new g/friend and for me that means super adorable and not too old and no kids and christian. (I am a born again Christian).

Any advice? Any suggestions where to stay, or will I be able to meet any nice women? Anything you can tell me?

Please PM or give me your fone number and I will call you, if you don't mind a chat.

post-22300-1240983472.gif

Surely for a born again Christian the only place he would consider looking for a suitable girl friend would be at church?

Seems unusual to me that a good Christian girl would leave a man because he was careful with his money, I would have thought that thrift was a virtue.

Hi cecco,

I have been reading your earlier posts and must thank you for giving me a good laugh! :D

This one is one of the best!

"I live in Pai, and this is what I have learned:

a. in Pai, the Thai Yai raise prices on Thai Holidays because the BKK Thai think they are not in a nice room if the price is too low.

b. When the Thai are here, the Chao Tarng Prathed are not here.

c. Airfares to/from N. America used to have a small tax and surcharge amount, and now they are about 500 usd.

d. Governments are retrofitting airports and padding pockets while the citizenry suffers.

e. The Gov'ts don't want us to travel around the world because they are learning that once we get out of our respective countries (like the USA is my citizenship) they can't control our access to knowledge, assorted well-educated people from around the world, and/or information any longer.

f. The world is changing. And the elite will have access to information and knowledge, and the rest will be left holding dissintegrating toilet paper."

Now I wonder what you are going to learn in Chiang Rai!

:):D:D

1a. So you want to move to Chiang Rai because your G/F relatives think you are Stingy. Slightly over dramatic reaction methinks.

2a. Yeah, we get the message.

3a. A bargain.

4a. Add another zero

5a. Very christian of you. If your looking for a virgin, why don`t you just say so.

My number is 911. call anytime.

Chang 35 Bath(apparently).

P.S. my wife has a friend, not too old, no kids, mega adorable and, you`ll be delighted to hear, born again christian. here`s a pic.

post-22300-1241026603_thumb.jpg

Edited by chang35baht