Best Superbowl Venues

Dr. Burrito

For me, I reckon my living room with a year's supply of M&M's, beer and chips will do. But I've no doubt some of you gentlemen are up for superior versions of my own version of tailgating.

Will you be watching it at home or rolling out into the early hours, still buzzed and ready to shout at the tube with a flock of fellow diehards?

Edited by Dr. Burrito

For me, I reckon my living room with a year's supply of M&M's, beer and chips will do. But I've no doubt some of you gentlemen are up for superior versions of my own version of tailgating.

Will you be watching it at home or rolling out into the early hours, still buzzed and ready to shout at the tube with a flock of fellow diehards?

Like yourself i shall be watching it at home.

For those that prefer otherwise Larry's Dive is taking bookings I understand and Bourbon Street in nearby Washington Sq will be no doubt full.

I am sure that there are many other places offering Superbowl parties

Yes, their timing is really apalling.. I mean don't they know that by planning the thing on *Sunday* *evening* it's going to be either middle of the night or early *MONDAY* morning in the rest of the world? :D

They should have it on Saturday around noon. 'Nuff said.

:o