Got The Uk Tourist Visa :)

With my girlfriend now in sunny scotland and just wanted to say thanks for all the help received. This was our 2nd application (the 1st failed) and we made a few changes from the first.

Talked to thaivisaexpress (member on this forum) on the phone and he basically gave back some confidence that we lost by getting refused for the 1st visa, plus giving a few useful tips on what to do for next application.

Like I said i'm with my girlfriend now and all is good.

So, just wanted to say thank you for the help on the phone (thaivisaexpress). And thanks to everyone else on this forum who helped too!

If anyone had any problems or wanted help in getting a visa, I would definately recommend :)

How many immigration advisers did he get free advice off? :)

From his PM to me:-

Enjibenji 2009-04-07 19:27:28

Group: Members

Member No.: 61,016

Hey mate,

Just to say thank you for the help before.

.... That said, it was very helpful for me talking to you and I would have no problem using your service in future if needed.

Thanks for the tips and advice before.

With my girlfriend now in sunny scotland and just wanted to say thanks for all the help received. This was our 2nd application (the 1st failed) and we made a few changes from the first.

Talked to thaivisaexpress (member on this forum) on the phone and he basically gave back some confidence that we lost by getting refused for the 1st visa, plus giving a few useful tips on what to do for next application.

Like I said i'm with my girlfriend now and all is good.

So, just wanted to say thank you for the help on the phone (thaivisaexpress). And thanks to everyone else on this forum who helped too!

If anyone had any problems or wanted help in getting a visa, I would definately recommend :)

Congatualations on the TV, where abouts in Scotland are you?

Brigante7.

How many immigration advisers did he get free advice off? :)

I suspect more than one advisor plus a number of others with a bit of knowledge judging by the earlier note of thanks, and pm's.

Glad it worked out ok. and was of course willing to lend a hand even though I am not employed by a respected firm of Immigration Lawyers.