Ch4 News Item..

LivinLOS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSsPvruEyzI

Not sure if I think they are making a false story out of nothing.. or if this is factual analysis ??

Certainly makes the governor look highly foolish as he makes firm denials and then moments later has to backpedal.

Discount the scaremongering attention seeking title of the vid.. But it would throw another angle on Thailands reaction to the refugee issue..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSsPvruEyzI

Not sure if I think they are making a false story out of nothing.. or if this is factual analysis ??

Certainly makes the governor look highly foolish as he makes firm denials and then moments later has to backpedal.

Discount the scaremongering attention seeking title of the vid.. But it would throw another angle on Thailands reaction to the refugee issue..

I thought the story about the submarine surfaced (no pun intended) quite a long time ago but never heard of any follow up. The shell of the mini sub looks quite old & rusty. However, with all the other bad news Phuket does not need this kind of story.

That's not the Phuket governor. Maybe Krabi?

I assumed that was the new one..

They change so often, especially if they open the phuket high season carnival by actually speaking out against the local corruption and real issues..

That's a very old VDO. The first guy interviewed is not and has never been the phuket's Governor and the army chief is the former Thai PM, Surayut Chulanon; his interview must have been done at least 4 to 5 years ago.