Network Volunteer

hellohello

I live in Krabi Province. My town in Ko Lanta was hit hard by the tsunami

I’m looking for (1) Thai or Farang network/tech person. Preferably from Krabi or Trang Province. I need help in fixing and maintaining a network at the only High School here on Ko Lanta. It’s a computer Lab with 9 semi-working PC’s. It’s a very poor school with most, if not all of the students affected by the tsunami in some way or another.

If you know anybody wanting to volunteer (for the network help ONLY) -Please PM me back. Thanks

I live in Krabi Province.  My town in Ko Lanta was hit hard by the tsunami

I’m looking for (1) Thai or Farang network/tech person. Preferably from Krabi or Trang Province.  I need help in fixing and maintaining a network at the only High School here on Ko Lanta. It’s a computer Lab with 9 semi-working PC’s.  It’s a very poor school with most, if not all of the students affected by the tsunami in some way or another.

If you know anybody wanting to volunteer (for the network help ONLY) -Please PM me back. Thanks

I can give you some pointers from over here if you like. i'm a network consultant. :o

Thanks DN

Next Sat. 4 of us  (2 teachers from Krabi and me and my friend) are going up to school to reformat and reinstall windows 98. As a start.

But we really need some one who can be there- and possibly continued support.

sure i understand :D , networking isn't that difficult in peer to peer networks so probably you can manage it after you have set it up yourselves. normally it doesn't change later so. :o

you can also have a look at my blog there's already a general text about networks and wireless.