Best Way To Khon Kaen Airport From Kk/chun Phae

wtk

What possibilities does one have if they want to get from Chum Phae to Khon Kaen airport. Last time I didnt bother researching and ended up paying 1000 baht to some random dude take me there at 6am.

This time my flight is at 12.55pm (thai airways to bkk) so i should be at the airport around 12. is it just enough to go to the chum phae bus station early and catch a ride or are there better/alternate ways of doing this?

I would appreaciate both cheapest and easiest ways you can do this. thanks

What possibilities does one have if they want to get from Chum Phae to Khon Kaen airport. Last time I didnt bother researching and ended up paying 1000 baht to some random dude take me there at 6am.

This time my flight is at 12.55pm (thai airways to bkk) so i should be at the airport around 12. is it just enough to go to the chum phae bus station early and catch a ride or are there better/alternate ways of doing this?

I would appreaciate both cheapest and easiest ways you can do this. thanks

The cheapest & easiest?

Try sticking out your thumb on the road to Khon Kaen. tons of cars, trucks, etc., going there all the time...

easy ( but not cheapest) is to book a car from the many hire car/drivers. The one from one of the shops nesr the koo si market is a very new van, cost for the day going to KK two weeks ago was 1400