Didier Drogba

MSingh

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he was worse than last season's final james. he's spent this season whining, diving, play-acting, cheating and behaving like a spoilt schoolboy and last night he peaked. the man's a cancer on the game in england and as soon as he fuc_ks off somewhere else the better.

huh? drogba's the worst cheat in the game at present, he's no example of the average footballer. shame really as on his day he's an awesome player. then he goes and spoils it all the time by being a whining, diving, cheating, moaning, crying tart.

A disgrace, I was hoping that we'd seen the last of him after last years CL Final, but he sadly came back. His behaviour throughout this season sums the guy up. A complete tool!

tell you what though, he didn't half undermine his anger and vitriol by parading onto the field in blue and white flipflops. massive tart.

I'll have 20 THB of anyone's money that he errrrr also errrrrr likes the " Lennox Lewis's of this World ", if you get my drift... :)

I'm not a Chelsea Fan by a long, long way but imvho he's damaging that Club by being there & i feel sorry for some of their Old School Fans who are MASSIVELY embaressed by his antics & teh fact that he plays for their Club..

tell you what though, he didn't half undermine his anger and vitriol by parading onto the field in blue and white flipflops. massive tart.

I'll have 20 THB of anyone's money that he errrrr also errrrrr likes the " Lennox Lewis's of this World ", if you get my drift... :)

I'm not a Chelsea Fan by a long, long way but imvho he's damaging that Club by being there & i feel sorry for some of their Old School Fans who are MASSIVELY embaressed by his antics & teh fact that he plays for their Club..

thing is he doesn't do it anything like as much when he plays for ivory coast as he's a national hero and icon there. so why he feels the need to be such a primadonna and massive tart whenever he pulls on a chelsea shirt i don't know.

Sorry MS, anyone that can lay a serious beating on Mike Tyson get's an A in my books. :D

He reminds me of thats gay tart from Man Poo,but without the make up

drogba makes ronaldo look practically respectable, and that's saying something.

btw, 'man poo' is rubbish.

yea could never understand the need for it - perhaps this kind of slang was cool around the pub 15 years ago - but really how old are we?

Besides, difficult to call us <deleted> based on our record. City ok, but not UTD. :)

btw, 'man poo' is rubbish.

yea could never understand the need for it - perhaps this kind of slang was cool around the pub 15 years ago - but really how old are we?

Besides, difficult to call us <deleted> based on our record. City ok, but not UTD. :)

it's just a crap nickname. it's like mancs calling us 'liverpoo'. what are you, five years old?

not quite 5 just hate Man Poo,its up to me and you wernt the top team for ever.Had many problems with your adoring fans over the years and would find it hard to piss on one if they were on fire,up to me.

Agreed Stevie.

I'm one of the quickest to criticise Ronaldo when he gets up to his antics but in fairness i don't think the comparison is valid anymore.

Ronaldo has changed his game considerably in the last few years. Last season it really began. Cutting back on the tricks and delivering more end-product was one of the main things. He successfully did this and became a much better player in the process. This brought with it greater confidence, and when a striker is confident there's no need to cheat. I think that's what stops a player from cheating much more than having a moral conscience or a sense of fairplay - these things do exist in players to a degree of course, but personal ambition and pressure to win often comes before that in even the most honest of players.

Whilst Ronaldo's skill has gone up and cheating gone down, Drogba's game has stayed much the same, relying heavily on theatrics. The day he leaves Chelsea can't come soon enough IMO. Let Italy have him - i'm sure he'd be well suited to the game out there.

Man Poo... :D

Surely my version " Man Ure " is FAR more mature ??? :D

Bit like West Sham :)

:D:D

And Blunderland

Or Man Shitty?

Man Satay when Thaksin was there used to make me giggle..

How silly we are... :D

Agreed Stevie.

I'm one of the quickest to criticise Ronaldo when he gets up to his antics but in fairness i don't think the comparison is valid anymore.

Ronaldo has changed his game considerably in the last few years. Last season it really began. Cutting back on the tricks and delivering more end-product was one of the main things. He successfully did this and became a much better player in the process. This brought with it greater confidence, and when a striker is confident there's no need to cheat. I think that's what stops a player from cheating much more than having a moral conscience or a sense of fairplay - these things do exist in players to a degree of course, but personal ambition and pressure to win often comes before that in even the most honest of players.

Whilst Ronaldo's skill has gone up and cheating gone down, Drogba's game has stayed much the same, relying heavily on theatrics. The day he leaves Chelsea can't come soon enough IMO. Let Italy have him - i'm sure he'd be well suited to the game out there.

dunno rix, i thought ronaldo away to fulham this season was as petulant and self-centred as i can recall seeing him. that said he's not in drogba's league in terms of blatant cheating, whinging, moaning at referees and general hypocrisy.

example in point, drogba vs liverpool gets injured off the pitch then bizarrely rolls himself back onto the playing field in an effort to stop the match and a liverpool counter-attack. then drogba vs barca first leg, the man has the gall to attempt to pick dani alves up off the floor and admonish him for play-acting.

agree that i can't wait to see the back of the horrible fuc_ker though.

Drogba was a disgrace and in my opinion Michael Ballack was equally as bad for manhandling the ref following the denied penalty appeal. Its about time FIFA got rid of the gamesmanship that is ruining the sport.

Drogba missed a sitter and that would have one the game. Look at your own performance Drogba before you look at the Ref.

Cheers, Rick