Ipstar Satellite Internet Knowledge

Bakdong

Are there any IPStar experts around here now? I've had a browse through the archives and the guy who called himself "######" obviously knows a lot on the subject but seems to have disappeared. (And his un-modified nickname is blanked out when posted: ######, did I miss something?)

I'm particularly looking for a user manual on the IPStar box, and also tweaking instructions for the dish, and some reference figures for the signal strength and ES No values.

Thanks.

###### is no more long time already...

Not sure you can find a usermanual for the IPSTAR box...

I think to recall to get in you have to type the box IPnumber:8080 into Internet explorer

probably either 192.168.0.1:8080

or 192.168.1.1:8080

If the above numbers won't get you in, there's a chance the IP number is written on a sticker on the box somewhere. Try that number followed by :8080

username is: ADMIN

Passwors is: operator

I'm getting a system installed coming week and will direct all my intellect (however little that might be :o ) to it so it'll work as smooth as the system will allow...

###### is no more long time already...

Not sure you can find a usermanual for the IPSTAR box...

I think to recall to get in you have to type the box IPnumber:8080 into Internet explorer

probably either 192.168.0.1:8080

or  192.168.1.1:8080

If  the above numbers won't get you in, there's a chance the IP number is written on a sticker on the box somewhere. Try that number followed by :8080

username is: ADMIN

Passwors is: operator

I'm getting a system installed coming week and will direct all my intellect (however little that might be  :o ) to it so it'll work as smooth as the system will allow...

Pity. He obviously knew a lot on the subject. Thanks for the reply.

Are there any IPStar experts around here now? I've had a browse through the archives and the guy who called himself "######" obviously knows a lot on the subject but seems to have disappeared. (And his un-modified nickname is blanked out when posted: ######, did I miss something?)

I'm particularly looking for a user manual on the IPStar box, and also tweaking instructions for the dish, and some reference figures for the signal strength and ES No values.

Thanks.

I've had Ip Star for six months and it has gone off twice. Both times I gave my box number to Tech support and they fixed it from their end