Web Site Building/help Needed

WilliamCave

Hello does anyone know who I can hire to build a web site for me in BKK. My site will be for thai products for sale/export. there are actually two web sites I need made. Drop me a line if you can assist and let me know what you are looking for and your experience.

Thanks Will

Hello does anyone know who I can hire to build a web site for me in BKK. My site will be for thai products for sale/export. there are actually two web sites I need made. Drop me a line if you can assist and let me know what you are looking for and your experience.

Thanks Will

I've got a mte in BKK that does web design. No idea what he charges though. If you email me more details. Then i can forward it to him and take it from there.

hello, william,

I came to BKK with that same idea - to ate a site with potential thai products e.g. from JJ market, handycrafts.. etc etc. I am a professional webdesigner, currently looking for a new wind into my wings :-) as I am getting a bit bored with teaching. Check out my work at www.kovomac.sk, eventually www.australia.euweb.cz, www.synet.sk etc... I work with PHP, mySQL, developing own CRM system.

Eventually, I my friend got soem friends at Kaosan rd setting up own web company...

If you're interested to talk, drop a line to [email protected], I dont have much chances to come this site too often.

ciao

Xaxofon