Seeking "a" Rh Negative Blood Donors

eljeque

SEEKING "A" RH NEGATIVE BLOOD DONORS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* * * FOR 9-YEAR OLD LEUKEMIA PATIENT * * *

My 9-year old daughter, Arisa (Megan) Erchukiat, is hospitalized, diagnosed with Leukemia (AML). Matching blood type and bone marrow is crucial for treating this life-threatening illness. Thailand has only minimal supply of Megan's blood group i.e., "A" Rh Negative.

The Thai Red Cross Society and the National Blood Centre are short of active donors with this rare blood type. My wife and I need help from anyone who can donate this blood type and perhaps also make a Stem Cell donation to help Megan with her treatment for the next few months.

If you can donate blood or make a Stem Cell donation or know anyone who can donate, my wife and I can be reached as follows:

. Samkhan Erchukiat / 081-811-3933

Email address: khunsamkhan(AT)yahoo.com (replace (AT) with @)

. Manasawee Erchukiat / 081-811-3933

Email address: khuntamm(AT)yahoo.com (replace (AT) with @)

All groups of blood are suitable for Stem Cell donation, not just "A" Rh Negative group.

The Thai Red Cross Society and the National Blood Centre are open every day:

Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 08:00 am - 16:30 pm

Tuesday and Thursday, 07:00 am - 19.30 pm

Saturday and Sunday, 08:30 am - 15:30 pm

Call to make further inquiry as follows:

1) 02-251-3111

2) 02-252-4106-9 Ext. 114, 161, 162

. Thai Red Cross Society www.redcross.or.th

. National Blood Centre www.nbc.in.th

Please note that Stem Cell donation must be made no later than 15:00 pm every day.

My wife and I would like to express our deepest gratitude and thanks for your support in trying to help our Megan.

Yours Faithfully

Samkhan Erchukiat

Edit:

Email edited as to prevent spamming - mario2008.

The word is out there, yesterday I got a message from a Thai friend asking me my blood type.

A little girl need –A, the message originated from the church service he was attending.

I suggest him to put a topic in pantip.com & told him I am sure the topic was already in thaivisa.com