Back Inverter

Maybe I haven't understood correctly, but the Sports departments in all the major Bangkok shopping malls, the Centrals, Central World, Paragon etc sell Inversion Tables (15,000baht) where you can hang upside down and Inversion boots (4000baht), to hang from a pull-up bar. Is that what you are looking for? They allow you to invert yourself and help your back so are they Back Inverters?

I used one of these years ago that my chiropractor lent me.

It's a free standing device that you kind of lay over then turn upside down right? If I remember correctly it's called an 'Invertabod'

Maybe I haven't understood correctly, but the Sports departments in all the major Bangkok shopping malls, the Centrals, Central World, Paragon etc sell Inversion Tables (15,000baht) where you can hang upside down and Inversion boots (4000baht), to hang from a pull-up bar. Is that what you are looking for? They allow you to invert yourself and help your back so are they Back Inverters?

Yes that's it... thanksI'll take a look - I live in Chiang Mai so hopefully I can get one there

I might be interested in those boots. I used to own them in Holland and used them for heavy abb exercises. I must say you have to be carefull not to tire yourself too much else you can never get up again.

I might be interested in those boots. I used to own them in Holland and used them for heavy abb exercises. I must say you have to be carefull not to tire yourself too much else you can never get up again.

You might prefer the tables... hand upsidedown safely - i had one in UK but sold it when i moved to chiang mai -great things that have many benefits - not only the obvious one for easing back trouble. Some people also see grey hair return some of its colour (they say). I'll definitly get one if possible and set up in my spare bedroom.

You might prefer the tables... hand upsidedown safely - i had one in UK but sold it when i moved to chiang mai -great things that have many benefits - not only the obvious one for easing back trouble. Some people also see grey hair return some of its colour (they say). I'll definitly get one if possible and set up in my spare bedroom.

I would want them to do abdominal exercise. Not as an inverter. The problem is that in holland it was possible to get back up on my pullup device.. the one i own now is a bit different.

• 1 year later...

Aussiebebe - I read with interest your comment on Inversion tables and the fact that you can get them at the big shopping malls in Bangkok. Could you be more specific as to where and how much the tables cost? I had one in the UK called a Back Rest where you locked your ankles in and reached back and it hung you from your ankles using gravity and your weight to lengthen the spine. I would like to get one over here but thought that I would have to resort to getting one mail order. I hope that you can help and thank you for your assistance in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

I would want them to do abdominal exercise. Not as an inverter. The problem is that in holland it was possible to get back up on my pullup device.. the one i own now is a bit different.