Any 24/7 Bars In South Pattaya?

simon43

I have to work nights in my new software job in Jomtien! (I have to liaise with my US office who are 11 hours behind me). So I will work midnight through to 9am.

Since I get a 'lunchbreak' around 3 or 4am, are there any bars in south Pattaya/Walking Street that are open around that time??

Simon

I knew it - all my software is written at three a.m. by someone just returned from a bar.

Look at the all-night restaurants - round Soi Day-Night there are several open all night.

Premises with a bar licence should be closed. It's the way the tourists are encouraged to go somewhere else for their fun.

As you are aware alcohol licenses in Thailand only permit the selling of alcohol until 11pm, it seems the "entertainment areas" with the appropriate licenses are able to remain open til 1am. Selling booze outside this time is illegal and can cause an assortment of problems with the authorities.

Now getting back to reality.

The trouble with going out for a drink break at 3 or 4am is that almost everyone around you is off their tree. This is not always the best environment to go into if you are planning to resume work. There are a number of bars that seem to have very special permits that allow them to open till all times including Wonderful Bar (1 and 2) along 2nd Rd, the rumour is they have owners who reside in Soi 9. It may take a little experementing o find the one with the special permits or who are just brave.

What about the erhum, Gentlemens' bars, such as Stork Club which is just down the hill from my office? It's right next door to the TP office, so would be paying some fees I should think to operate 'unmolested'

Simon

I have to work nights in my new software job in Jomtien! (I have to liaise with my US office who are 11 hours behind me). So I will work midnight through to 9am.

Since I get a 'lunchbreak' around 3 or 4am, are there any bars in south Pattaya/Walking Street that are open around that time??

Simon

I don't get it you work all night and then you like to go to a bar?

Fred2007, I fail to understand what is so weird about that :) I'll work for a few hours, then in the wee small hours I need to take 1 hour off for 'tiffin'. What better idea than having my tiffin in the company of some beautiful women who can share my cheese sandwich if they want

Simon

Fred2007, I fail to understand what is so weird about that :) I'll work for a few hours, then in the wee small hours I need to take 1 hour off for 'tiffin'. What better idea than having my tiffin in the company of some beautiful women who can share my cheese sandwich if they want

Simon

cheese sandwich? where do you get the cheese from? Now don't get me wrong ok I thought you are married, but ok never mind sorry if I upset you

Married?? No, very happily divorced more than 1 year ago after my lovely ex had a baby by a Thai gik whom she was having tiffin with for more than 2 years... I'm free and single now :)

Married?? No, very happily divorced more than 1 year ago after my lovely ex had a baby by a Thai gik whom she was having tiffin with for more than 2 years... I'm free and single now :)
ok sorry to say anything

ooouuch

simon43.

quote......some beautiful women who can share my cheese sandwich if they want

with no salmon in it ?

uhhhhh ?

a cheap charlie comes to mind : )

enjoy your new found friend .... dave2 ...... chiang mai

Fred2007, I fail to understand what is so weird about that :D I'll work for a few hours, then in the wee small hours I need to take 1 hour off for 'tiffin'. What better idea than having my tiffin in the company of some beautiful women who can share my cheese sandwich if they want

Simon

No jobs going is there so I can join you for tiffin is there ?. Haven't has good tiffin for ages :D

Spent 2 years travelling round Europe testing the Communication software for Worldcom before they went bust :) and love tiffin and the company of ladies :D