Phuket Hotels

Shudjan

Can anyone recommend any good hotels suitable for families, toddlers in particular, for the Phuket area? Pattaya and Ko Samui were considered but information to hand recommends Phuket.

Would also consider villas and the like. Look forward to responses!

TYVM! :)

Can anyone recommend any good hotels suitable for families, toddlers in particular, for the Phuket area? Pattaya and Ko Samui were considered but information to hand recommends Phuket.

Would also consider villas and the like. Look forward to responses!

TYVM! :)

Hello

I recommend Ramada Hotel in Karon beach. this hotel have different room for kid.your kid can choose the room. not far from beach,resturand  but becareful right now in Karon beach have big wave.and about Pataya i recommend  Royallcrif beach resort.and sorry about Ko Samui  i not yet have been here.we have some good price from r24 (wepsawadee ) booking website.:-)

Check out Anantara Phuket or the Resorts at Laguna Phuket (for villas). Both are a bit pricey but you could probably some good discount rates right now.

Bwahhhh..............are you clear where the Anantara is? Miles away from anything.........in Mai Khao.

Check the Kata Group:

Kata Beach Hotel

Karon Beach Hotel

Orchid Resort

The Ramada Karon is kid friendly, but overall the rooms are not that nice, rennovated, but still not that great. But good for kids.

All Season's Resort Nai Hairn Beach, kids playground is all the sand as you are right on the beach.

Yes, I second that.

Mai Khao is really very far from anything. But then again, depends very much on what the TS wants. If the idea of a holiday is to stay 80% of the time in the resort, then it might be alright. I stay are Marriott's Phuket Beach Club and to get to Patong, its a good 40 min drive. :) There's nothing nearby..... :D Even Cape Panwa is not as isolated and has some shops......

Samui is nice too... but more of a different flavour. Its alot more under developed and the roads are really very poor. If chilling and appreciating nature is what one is looking for, then Samui would be good. (There's nothing to shop for in Samui :D and the biggest shopping centre can be covered in half an hour)

If its a first time visit, then more advisable to stay at the edge of Patong. Not so noisy & rowdy and more suitable for families with younger kids....... but still close enough to get to the action. (my personal opinion).

Yes, I second that.

Mai Khao is really very far from anything. But then again, depends very much on what the TS wants. If the idea of a holiday is to stay 80% of the time in the resort, then it might be alright. I stay are Marriott's Phuket Beach Club and to get to Patong, its a good 40 min drive. :) There's nothing nearby..... :D Even Cape Panwa is not as isolated and has some shops......

Samui is nice too... but more of a different flavour. Its alot more under developed and the roads are really very poor. If chilling and appreciating nature is what one is looking for, then Samui would be good. (There's nothing to shop for in Samui :D and the biggest shopping centre can be covered in half an hour)

If its a first time visit, then more advisable to stay at the edge of Patong. Not so noisy & rowdy and more suitable for families with younger kids....... but still close enough to get to the action. (my personal opinion).

Good post dwoon.

You made me think of the Le Meridien Patong, I don't know the rates this time of year but OP you might look into that.