New Factory Outlet Near Toyota Dealer

simonphuket

i´ve been there, actually it will be quite nice in the future but right now only about 50% of the shops occupied.

so i would wait few more months... but I think in general not too bad at all!

Hi,

Anyone has already been to that new outlet in Phuket town, near the Toyota garage on the Bypass Road? What to expect there, is it any good?

Thanx

Hi,

I have been there, it is nice, the prices are 50% to 70% discount, you also find some brands you can t find in central. In few months it will be even better as it s still under construction.

The place looks pretty nice from the outside, nice design. what kind of shops are there? Clothes, and what else? thanx

Mostly clothes, shoes and some sports equipment golf clubs and the like. I thought quite a good place some western brands at big dicounts.

However take a brolly as the walkways are open air like a village style.

Hi,

I have been there, it is nice, the prices are 50% to 70% discount, you also find some brands you can t find in central. :)

Mostly clothes, shoes and some sports equipment golf clubs and the like. I thought quite a good place some western brands at big dicounts.
excellent cloth with great pricing - great selection of cloth and shoes etc

=> I love it!

The 65,000 dollar question is? :D All of you !!!!!!!!!!

What are the prices of the items that you looked at ? :D

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

Hi,

I have been there, it is nice, the prices are 50% to 70% discount, you also find some brands you can t find in central. :)

excellent cloth with great pricing - great selection of cloth and shoes etc

=> I love it!

The 65,000 dollar question is? :D All of you !!!!!!!!!!

What are the prices of the items that you looked at ? :D

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

I bought some very good quality shorts top brand for 780 baht same price for shirts, beverly hills polo brand would have been double that at central.I could have gone mad but had no time to get into serious shopping mode just needed some smart shorts and a shirt and no time to go home and change.

planning a visit soon.

• 3 weeks later...
I bought some very good quality shorts top brand for 780 baht same price for shirts, beverly hills polo brand would have been double that at central.I could have gone mad but had no time to get into serious shopping mode just needed some smart shorts and a shirt and no time to go home and change.

planning a visit soon.

Thank you 'paulfromphuket' for your post and info.

Must check out the one in Kan then.

Yours truly,

Kan Win :)