Worst Joke Ever

Dear Microsoft:
If you had called your search engine Bang instead of Bing, you'd have destroyed Google.
What would you rather say? "I just Googled Rihanna"or "I just Banged Rihanna."

Well, this time tomorrow I'll be on the plane...I'm taking 2 inches off the bottom of the door.

Don't!!! Had new wood flooring & carpets put down in my UK house before the new tenants moved in [emoji106]

Next thing I get a bill for £100 (plus VAT) for a couple of doors to be taken off, planed & put back [emoji17]

But... Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before

• Like 1

At Soi Cowboy, 3 drunk guys entered a taxi.

The taxi driver knew that they were drunk so he started engine and turned it off a few moments later.

He said, we have reached your destination.

The 1st guy gave him money.

The 2nd said thank you.

The 3rd guy slapped him.

The driver was shocked thinking that the 3rd drunk knew what he did.

Then he asked what was that for .

The 3rd guy replied "control your speed next time you nearly killed us " 1f603.png

• Like 1

I remember once when my dad gave me money to pay the electricity bill but instead i bought a lottery ticket for a brand new car.

When i got home,i explained to my dad what i did and he beat the crap out of me.

But the next day,when my dad woke up and opened the door,outside my house was a brand new car.

We all cried especially me,because the car was from the electricity company,they were there to cut off the electricity,

my dad beat the crap out of me again

• Like 1