My Story Of A Swimming Pool In Bangkok

Yoyo777

please give an example of a suberb filtersystem.

what does "make the pool a salt pool" mean?

what does balance the water mean?

Sorry if these are stupid questions, but its the only way i can learn these things.

best regards, christian

I am in th epool business & I have always wondered why JD Pools, Desjoyeux, have to build their pools with a steep slope into a depression in the middle of the pool. It seems like an unsafe practice for a shorter person, who cannot swim, slipping down the slope & ending up over their head.

hi valentine.

you may have a point there. i will come back to this later after my meeting with jd pool.

but now, the fina result of my pool. the gardener has done a great job i think.

waht do you think of the f inal picture?

tobi

post-74374-1246250938_thumb.jpg

post-74374-1246251094_thumb.jpg

post-74374-1246251247_thumb.jpg

thanks for the input.

is it really that dangerous? because i just moved the palm from one place to this one. arround two meters away. palms are not supposed to get so strong and deep roots, are they?

tobi

hi yoyo, i looks very good, one thing i would recomend is that you move that traveller palm you have planted close to the pool and wall.

once it starts to grow it may cause damage to the pool as it is so close. :)

thanks for the input.

is it really that dangerous? because i just moved the palm from one place to this one. arround two meters away. palms are not supposed to get so strong and deep roots, are they?

tobi

hi yoyo, i looks very good, one thing i would recomend is that you move that traveller palm you have planted close to the pool and wall.

once it starts to grow it may cause damage to the pool as it is so close. :)

hi yoyo, the tree although may not have deep roots, does grow quiet tall and the base of the trunk can be quiet large in diameter, plus this type of tree does tend to clump (new ones grow around the base), which could cause problems.