How Can I Loose Fat?

addict

Hi,

i try to loose fat about 2 months with very little success.. :)

I've found a product which seems to be ok, but I don't know if it works.

Here is a link: //link deleted by Admin

Is there anybody who tried this? If there is anybody please reply..

Thanks in advance!

Edited by webfact
//link deleted by Admin

• 1 month later...

<!--quoteo(post=2781581:date=2009-06-04 07:39:14:name=addict)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (addict @ 2009-06-04 07:39:14)

Hi,i try to loose fat about 2 months with very little success..

Thanks in advance!

First change you name from addict to something more positive next exercise and do what you know you need to do, don't order any of that crap. Eat healthy food.

Edited by webfact
//link deleted by Admin

<!--quoteo(post=2870004:date=2009-07-14 15:00:03:name=sk1max)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sk1max @ 2009-07-14 15:00:03)

Hi,i try to loose fat about 2 months with very little success..

Thanks in advance

First change you name from addict to something more positive next exercise and do what you know you need to do, don't order any of that crap. Eat healthy food.

Again please in English?

Edited by webfact
//link deleted by Admin

• 3 weeks later...

Try South Beach Diet. It really works! In my case I lost 7 kilos in 2 months. Or you can also try The Master Cleanse. I haven't tried this one, but I will soon. I'm just waiting for the Grade B Maple Syrup that I ordered from Villa Supermarket. Good luck! :)

• 5 months later...
Eat less; exercise more and you will see a change.

Eat minimally and excercise vigorously and you will see a lot of change.

No secret really, just a bit of self-discipline.

if you do not put it in you cannot put it on,stop eating for a few days,fat people amaze me,i have a friend who is fat and she keeps saying she is trying to diet,and everytime i catch her with her head in the fridge,so everytime i see her i just sing (who et all the pies who et all the pies ) now she does not talk to me,solved one problem LOL :)

Eat less; exercise more and you will see a change.

Eat minimally and excercise vigorously and you will see a lot of change.

No secret really, just a bit of self-discipline.

if you do not put it in you cannot put it on,stop eating for a few days,fat people amaze me,i have a friend who is fat and she keeps saying she is trying to diet,and everytime i catch her with her head in the fridge,so everytime i see her i just sing (who et all the pies who et all the pies ) now she does not talk to me,solved one problem LOL :)

People like you amaze me. People who think that it's simple to lose weight. People who think that are you have to do is eat less, and forget about the major psychological/emotional aspects of being overweight. People like you who give advice like "stop eating for a few days." People who think they can tease their friends into losing weight, instead of supporting them.

Is this thread still being followed. The original post was 6 months ago.

Eating less is actually poor advice because you'll end up feeling run down if you start exercising but do't give your body the fuel to recover.

Exercise is important but you need to go at it with the correct intensity for your physical condition. The bottom line is you've got to sweat to lose weight, it's as simple as that. As far as the type of food your eating is concerned, you should immediately eliminate refined food products (simple carbs): white flour, all sugar (including soft drinks) and white rice, and replace it with high fiber, complex carb type foods that will fill you up but aren't calorie heavy. Don't eat any carbs after lunch, hard to do but effective - fill up on protein and vegetables at night.

• 5 weeks later...

You must simply burn more calories than you take in. Eat 5 to 6 small meals every day. Eat foods that promote weight loss such as high fiber foods (they fill you up so you dont over eat), cut out sugar, drink lots of water and green tea, exercise but add strength training which will add muscle and increase your metabolism which will increase the calories your body burns. Dont eat a meal over 400 calories. I lost 35 pounds in 6 months (195 to 160).

• 2 weeks later...

didn't read AZ's response before I wrote this but he is pretty much spot on.

eating "less" isn't really a good idea in and of itself. Eat 6 times a day, but smaller meals, this has been proven to increase your metabolism, and you won't be hungry throughout the day. Drink a lot of water. Easy and healthful thing for most people to do, the majority of people are dehydrated most of the time.

Then, the biggest step by far is diet. Replace bad things in your diet with healthy things, easy, just use common sense.

Eat vegetables with every meal

Avoid drinking calories.

Eat chicken, rather than pork or beef.

Eat fish! Fish are awesome sources of protein and are packed with nutrition, especially given relatively low calorie count.

Dont eat bread. Cut way back on the rice.

Easy enough!

Try exercising. Do something you enjoy for cardio, run swim bike play basketball, whatever you lke. Then, doing a weight lifting program is great for getting in shape. Look up starting strength. It is the best program to use for any beginning weight lifter hands down. It only takes about 30 minutes a day as well! Weight lifting isn't just for "getting ripped" its great for cardiovascular health, burns a ton of calories, and muscle mass increases your metabolism, which means you will burn more fat as well.

Enjoy~

Edited by czGLoRy

• 3 months later...

I use 2 iu of hgh a day....takes about 3 months to work...and I eat about 200grams of protein in the form of skinless chicked breast or chicken fillets with 3 low carb protein shakes a day....no rice bread or potato and only stemed veggies.....done. do this 6 months and your weight proble will evaporate...I also use an abundant amount of various supplements and drink a gallon of water a day. no booze, that was the hardest to cutt.....and also use 100mg of test every 5 days.....and do 30 min of cardio a day

Go to Wat Tam Wua for a month and eat what is presented there and you will lose weight. I lost about 10 kilos in a month but never felt hungry. There is no beer, no soft drinks, no junk food, and only two meals a day.

Is this thread still being followed. The original post was 6 months ago.

Eating less is actually poor advice because you'll end up feeling run down if you start exercising but do't give your body the fuel to recover.

Exercise is important but you need to go at it with the correct intensity for your physical condition. The bottom line is you've got to sweat to lose weight, it's as simple as that. As far as the type of food your eating is concerned, you should immediately eliminate refined food products (simple carbs): white flour, all sugar (including soft drinks) and white rice, and replace it with high fiber, complex carb type foods that will fill you up but aren't calorie heavy. Don't eat any carbs after lunch, hard to do but effective - fill up on protein and vegetables at night.

Can you please mention some realistic examples. Things like 'high carbs', 'low carbs', 'high fiber' and 'protein' don't say me too much. What do you recommend to eat or not to eat, but then in a (for me) understandable format (i.e. apples, bread, potatoes etc).

Can you please mention some realistic examples. Things like 'high carbs', 'low carbs', 'high fiber' and 'protein' don't say me too much. What do you recommend to eat or not to eat, but then in a (for me) understandable format (i.e. apples, bread, potatoes etc).

Keep it simple.

Protein means beef, pork, chicken, eggs, fish,, shrimp, crab, squid, etc. Preferably leaner cuts.

Fruits...apples, pears, watermelon, pineapple, etc. Even bananas. However, eat more of the juicer fruits. All fruits eaten whole will provide fiber. Avoid fruit juice. Make the fruit vendor your friend...he's done all the hard work.

Veggies...think leafy green or crunch. This is also fiber. Minimize the starchy ones like potatoes.

As previously stated, avoid white flour, sugar, & processed food, rice & noodles. This means no bread basket, no cake, no chips.

Initially, if you can, restrict your alcohol...it's extra calories you don't need. Once you get your metabolism cranking (this was the advice to build muscle) you can probably add it back in moderation.

If you eat Thai food & spicy, eat the different yams. Also the stir fries with meant & veggies.

And don't undereat. If your body thinks it's starving, it'll hold onto the fat. There are online calculators to help you figure out how many calories to eat for your target weight.

Good luck...

And don't undereat. If your body thinks it's starving, it'll hold onto the fat. There are online calculators to help you figure out how many calories to eat for your target weight.

Good luck..

This is the only and right way! I lost 21 kg in 6 months..........

You have your basic metabolic rate (which your body needs to survive) and your daily turnover (which is inclusive activities) calculated. If you stay in between, then you take off well and consistently. Evening, no carbohydrates! The best all day on less than 30 grams of carbohydrates.

basic metabolit rate

• 3 weeks later...

The ideal way to eat is to eat a good breakfast and lunch and a light dinner.

Drink plenty of water.

It is also best to do some form of exercise.

That all depends on what you can do.

Even a 1/2 hour brisk walk per day building up to longer times.

It all depends on the individual.

Just watching your food intake will not help you just loose weight it is a combined effort.

That is my honest answer.

Wish i could stick to it lol :D

Some replies said eat less and others said eat. In a way in order to lose weight one has to eat less and eat less fats. Losing weight is not about losing it right now but in a life time. so it will be slow and easy. Eat more in the amount of times you eat in a day. you can eat say 5 to 6 times a day in small portions. lean foods no heavy carbs. Eat meats, veggies, fruits and nuts. no milk, no candies, no sugar drinks, no bread. exercise and dont eat after 9 pm. sleep well, think positive have a lot of sex with many nice people. BR

Eating less is not an ideal way to lose weight. Why? Because its not sustainable.

To lose fat, you need to eat fat. And in fat I mean good fats from good, natural foods. Lower your carb intake, your sugar intake. Do not eat processed food, junk food, drink soda.

Check the labels, you'd be surprised at how much sugar are in many foods.

The bottom line is eating fat doesnt make you fat. Sugar and to some degree carbohydrates make you fat. It raises your insulin levels and while insulin levels are raised, your body accumulates fat.

You can lose weight. So dont worry. Millions of people have the same problem you do. You arent the only one. Forget about supplements, do this with real food.

• 4 weeks later...

Eating less is not an ideal way to lose weight. Why? Because its not sustainable.

To lose fat, you need to eat fat. And in fat I mean good fats from good, natural foods. Lower your carb intake, your sugar intake. Do not eat processed food, junk food, drink soda.

Check the labels, you'd be surprised at how much sugar are in many foods.

The bottom line is eating fat doesnt make you fat. Sugar and to some degree carbohydrates make you fat. It raises your insulin levels and while insulin levels are raised, your body accumulates fat.

You can lose weight. So dont worry. Millions of people have the same problem you do. You arent the only one. Forget about supplements, do this with real food.

I d just like to add:

- Stay of the booze, especially beer

- Drink a lot of water (which is always good for you)

- Go running! But not for 10min, you only start losing fat when running for over 30min, so build up to that

- Sleep enough (no kidding)

You ll be surprised how fast you can lost weight/fat when you follow these rules. Eat enough and healthy, drink enough water and exercise! In other words, get a healthy lifestyle :-)

There are some very correct answers here from some members. Eating less is the right thing to do in the sense - eat less total calories than you burn and you will lose fat. Just don't go into the extremes. Starving yourself is not the answer, you will looses initially a lot of weight until your body goes into starvation mode and your fat loss will come to a halt. After you return back to your normal eating habit (I mean eating healthy, not junk food), you will gain back all the weight you lost and more.

Too much fruits is not good as they are full of fructose which is also sugar, but comparing to a table sugar, fruits fill of nutrients so they have health benefits while table sugar is the empty calories - they have zero nutritional value. Sugar adds to your total calorie intake but doesn't make you full and not give you any nutrients.

Saying that someone has to eat more fat is wrong. First, there are different fats and most of them are either very unhealthy or WILL make you fat. The only good fat is unsaturated fat. Little bit of saturated fat isn't too bad either.

One has to eat balanced meal every meal, which means every meal should contain carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Don't drop all or almost all the carbs from your food, eat good carbs. Brown rice is good, whole wheat is good, potatoes are good despite what most people say about them, veggies are VERY good carbs. Drop and cut back on refined carbs - white rice, white sugar, anything made of white flower - they have no or very little nutritional value, your body digest them very fast, you get an insulin spike after which you feel tired and hungry again.

And as it's been mentioned - drink a lot of water. If your pee is clear - you drink enough, the darker yellow your pee is - the more dehydrated your body is. You need water as your body is made of water for the most part, you need water for all the biological processes in your body to take place.

The advice in AZBill and czGLoRy's posts have been very helpful to me. Thanks guys for the good advice!

I gave up alcohol and eat a healthier diet now. I try to eat 2000 to 2200 calories between Monday and Friday, but sometimes it is 2500 or so. I do 30 to 60 minutes of aerobic exercise almost every day and lift weights three times a week. I have lost 31 pounds in 9 weeks. ( 251 to 220 ) I am wondering if I should eat more and only lose 2 pounds a week as many experts recommend or if it is okay to lose at this rate. What do you guys think?

You should go by what expers say - no more than 2lbs per week. When you loose more than that - you loose your muscles not just fat.

Depends when you first start out you can loose a lot and a lot of it is water weight too. When your already in shape more then a kg would mean loosing muscle. But still 2lbs is a good general guideline.

I had a body fat analysis done with calipers at the gym 3 weeks ago when I weighed 230 pounds. I was 29.3 percent fat, so I have a lot to lose. My weight loss has been pretty consistent at 3 or 3.5 pounds per week. This may be the fast initial weight loss that you are talking about.

I am 5 feet 11 inches tall, so I am thinking I will try to get to 210 and then slow the weight loss to 2 pounds a week. Thanks for your replies.

Depends when you first start out you can loose a lot and a lot of it is water weight too. When your already in shape more then a kg would mean loosing muscle. But still 2lbs is a good general guideline.

It doesn't take too long to dehydrate or rehydrate yourself. But if you are loosing 4 lbs for 9 weeks straight, it just can't be water.

It doesn't take too long to dehydrate or rehydrate yourself. But if you are loosing 4 lbs for 9 weeks straight, it just can't be water.

Of course it cant be just water, i am talking the first week or so. But some people can loose more then the 2lbs a week without loosing muscle. It all depends on the body composure to start with. If you got a lot to loose then it can go quite fast. Usually the closer you get to your goals the slower it goes.

And i was actually not talking aboud dehydrating or hydrating but for instance if you cut carbs for a while you loose a lot of water because carbs hold water. Or if you stop using creatine you can loose a lot of water too, or after a cycle of test. I was not talking about sustained loss that is indeed impossible.

• 2 weeks later...

I went from 94 kilos to my current weight of 65 kilos. How? Very simple actually, just eat plenty of vegetables. Vegetables consume more energy than they produce, so eating plenty of them will make you feel full, but you're body will reduce your fat levels to derive the energy needed to digest them.

Cut out snacks in between meals preferably, but if you do feel hungry, eat a few slices of cucumber and a tomato or two rather than reaching for that Mars bar.

Things to cut out are bread & butter (substitute butter with margarine if you must eat bread) alcohol, crisps, chips, chocolate, cakes and biscuits. Eat only lean meat and only in small portions.

Don't eat more than two eggs a week and eat cereals rather than eggs, bacon and sausages for breakfast.

I gave away most of my oversize clothes to charity when they became too big for me, but kept one pair of size 38 waist trousers as a reminder of what I used to look like. I now fit into a size 31 waist. :)

Edited by Xircal

Vegetables consume more energy than they produce, so eating plenty of them will make you feel full, but you're body will reduce your fat levels to derive the energy needed to digest them.

If this were true all vegetarians would be dead.

:D

Good reasoning. I think the guy means that vegetables are less calory dense so your filled up easier.