Thailand Elite Card

Farangdanny

What is a THAILAND ELITE CARD, and who is can apply ?

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun Farangdanny,

"What" is a Thailand Elite Card is a very good question : like Swine Flu virus it keeps mutating, but in this case : the mutation is always towards increased toxicity and decreased benefits to its carriers.

Any Farang who is completely insane, or who is sane, and enjoys thowing away money, can apply.

I suggest you memorize the contents of the link posted by Monsieur Hulot, and repeat until all thoughts of the Thai Elite Card are gone.

~o:37;

What is a THAILAND ELITE CARD, and who is can apply ?

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun Farangdanny,

"What" is a Thailand Elite Card is a very good question : like Swine Flu virus it keeps mutating, but in this case : the mutation is always towards increased toxicity and decreased benefits to its carriers.

Any Farang who is completely insane, or who is sane, and enjoys thowing away money, can apply.

I suggest you memorize the contents of the link posted by Monsieur Hulot, and repeat until all thoughts of the Thai Elite Card are gone.

~o:37;

but...but...but... it has the word 'elite' in it, that's gotta be good, right??

Hah..dontcha just love to feel special..

..My K-bank "visa" non-interest giving account card says "Privileged Member", which, if i choose, i cant use to book a room online in one of the tiny bug-ridden hotels with a grandiose name, as its not actually a visa card. But, im still a privileged member, cuz it says so on the card! :):D

..My K-bank "visa" non-interest giving account card says "Privileged Member", which, if i choose, i cant use to book a room online in one of the tiny bug-ridden hotels with a grandiose name, as its not actually a visa card. But, im still a privileged member, cuz it says so on the card! :):D

Well you have *my* respect khun Eek, and you didn't even need no special card.

I see that the granting of honorariums is rather endemic. For example, take a gander to the left of this post and note with appropriate awe my latest designation as a 'Senior Member". I am not boasting. Just sayin'

Well you have *my* respect khun Eek, and you didn't even need no special card.

I see that the granting of honorariums is rather endemic. For example, take a gander to the left of this post and note with appropriate awe my latest designation as a 'Senior Member". I am not boasting. Just sayin'

quick post.. just wanted to see what sort of member TV thinks i am...

ooooh... i must be special too..

special needs that is..

Edited by Lobin