Any Experienced Jomtien Hunters Out There

SoiGirlHunter

Well I have moved to north Jomtien and have hunted nightly and have covered the nothern territories of Jomtien and i have trekked

as far south as Soi Welcome.

If i keep going south are there more beer bars/girls packed sois? From soi Welcome I look south and see alot of developement so I

am suspecting some prey lurking in the terrain.

thanks for any help!

SGH

Unfortunately for your purposes, Jomtien is a suburb.

Having lived in Jomtien for 7 years, I can confidently state that you will end up going into Pattaya for your fun.

But that's not a bad thing. Head into town to party, return to Jomtien for a good nite's sleep. Unless you are into long-time. :)

Unfortunately for your purposes, Jomtien is a suburb.

Having lived in Jomtien for 7 years, I can confidently state that you will end up going into Pattaya for your fun.

But that's not a bad thing. Head into town to party, return to Jomtien for a good nite's sleep. Unless you are into long-time. :)

I agree bobbin, but after 3 months i am completely burned out on pattaya and moved over to jomtien mainly for the quiet. Its

seems alot safer too. I will eventually get burned out here. There is some activity here, i wouldnt call it dead. You just need to get out there

on foot and dig around.

thanks for that

sgh

I agree with Bobbin. I only spend a week each winter in Jomptien at my time share, but usually head into Pattaya for my night life. I wasn't too impressed with the selection at any of the Jomptien bars I visited. But, it only takes ONE good one to make a trip. I got lucky last January and connected with a lovely gal from Laos for the whole week I was there.