How Was The Tuskers Party?

IanForbes

He is quite interesting in person too, but he never displayed so much of his psychedelic side before he started posting on Thai Visa.

--------------------

Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde? If so, then, which persona is the monster? :)

:D

Good food, good drink... loved the lao beers.. great ribs.... fantastic pizza ... was too busy eating and drinking to notice if anyone showed up :)

Now if we can only have the party every 3 months!!!

Thank you very much. I am usually out of the country when these things occurr so it was

a marriage of convenience

Loved the ribs but would not go near the pizza as it was way too dangerous. Imagine Hyenas

competing with Lions while the Gazelles watched gracefully from a safe distance.

Kudos to TV and Tuskers for a great night out for me and mine . Met some really nice peeps, can't say enough about the great food, pizza was a plus.

I had forgot how big farangs are :D . Some of you guys are really tall !! :D I will be careful in my posts not to piss you off to much :) Great party and the hosts were a lot of fun. I hope to visit Tuskers more often in the future. Thanks again for your efforts it was well received and appreciated.

hey "Forbsy"..I'm amazed you missed the party. Whats your excuse? 69 is not old these days

Too far to fly for just one night. I'm back in Canada and don't return for another 5 months. Otherwise I would have been there. I already miss the place, but I've got research work to do at home. Besides, I like my salmon, trout and steelhead fishing too much to give it up, and right now it's in prime season for those interests.

hey "Forbsy"..I'm amazed you missed the party. Whats your excuse? 69 is not old these days

Too far to fly for just one night. I'm back in Canada and don't return for another 5 months. Otherwise I would have been there. I already miss the place, but I've got research work to do at home. Besides, I like my salmon, trout and steelhead fishing too much to give it up, and right now it's in prime season for those interests.

I better not let my husband read this post, otherwise you might find mr sbk will come visiting :) not sure he'd fly out to the US just to see me, but if it included a salmon fishing trip.....

ah well, the realities of married life :D

I would have liked to have gone, but, being in the US, its a bit far for me too.

I better not let my husband read this post, otherwise you might find mr sbk will come visiting :) not sure he'd fly out to the US just to see me, but if it included a salmon fishing trip.....

ah well, the realities of married life :D

I would have liked to have gone, but, being in the US, its a bit far for me too.

I'm always open to guests, sbk. I just had couple of young German tourists at my home recently and I took them fishing... successfully I might add. If you and your husband want to visit Vancouver Island some time in the future I'm the person to contact.

I'm not a professional guide, but I do know my province in intimate detail. The only reason I'm home right now is I'm working on a book based on my fishing diaries.

Edited by IanForbes

In a flurry of poor planning my wife and I got to Chiang Mai on the 7th thinking the party was on the 8th :)

As we are in holiday mode I hadn't realised that the 8th was a Monday and not a likely night for a party.

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves maybe I'll actually make it to one of the future TV parties.

At the risk of being somewhat blunt and offensive, Mr Bentley, I would suggest that a hostess should be a little more careful about not outshining so much in beauty and charm all of her guests.

Edited by Rasseru

At the risk of being somewhat blunt and offensive, Mr Bentley, I would suggest that a hostess should be a little more careful about not outshining so much in beauty and charm all of her guests.

:):D:D

I told her the same thing to her face the last time I was in Tuskers. :D Chas is a lucky guy... as well he knows.

Thank you for the generous comments on Mrs MB. She;s not a bad lass I suppose (ducks as crockery starts flying)

Mrs M.B. is much much more than "not a bad lass" :D

I have never seen her angry though...I'm sure its just not in her character :):D

Sorry didnt make it... :D

Was laid up for previous 5 days (probably picked up Swine flu during Singapore connection)and although OK by Saturday wiffee felt unwell /groggy and since she would be doing the driving back and forward from Mae-On...???...decided at last minute to pull back...

Incide our new Bull/Buffalo has got 3 of our cows in the club........soon be needing Rowdy Yates... :)

So...Next time hopefully ...Best to all..