Breast Squeezer Goes To Jail

churchill

Breast Squeezer Goes To Jail

Having failed to get anywhere with begging, an unemployed man was arrested on June 6 after squeezing the breasts of a number of women.

Like Little Tramp in Modern Times, the man claimed the act had nothing to do with sexual appetite, but was done in hopes of being arrested and sent to prison – where he would be fed.

At 11am, Khon Kaen Police got a call from shoppers at the aptly-named “Fresh Market” in Khon Kaen’s Muang District, asking for police to arrest a man they caught sexually assaulting female shoppers.

At the scene, police were met by 43-year-old Noi (not her real name), a teacher at a government school.

Mrs Noi directed the police to 30-year-old Wirat Noitamyae, whom she claimed had grabbed her breasts.

Mr Wirat told police that he had been a laborer on a construction site, but was laid off the week before.

Since losing his job, he had wandered the streets of Khon Kaen looking for work.

His job hunt led nowhere and soon he ran out of money and was sleeping on the street.

He tried to beg for enough food to eat, but very few people gave money.

After a few days of this, he thought to himself that if he had nowhere to sleep and nothing to eat, he’d be better off in prison, he told the arresting officers.

A sure way to get incarcerated – and a free meal ticket – would be to squeeze women’s breasts in the market, which is only 200 meters from Muang Khon Kaen Police Station.

Targeting only women older than 30, Mr Wirat was surprised to find his melon-squeezing exercise did not result in the immediate success he had envisioned.

The first few of victims just called him a pervert and walked off.

When he came to Mrs Noi, he used both hands to grab both of her breasts.

This achieved the hoped-for result, as Mrs Noi shouted for other shoppers to come and grab her attacker.

Shortly thereafter, Mr Wirat found himself in a jail cell at the police station.

When Investigating Officer Surasee Inunchot charged Mr Wirat with indecent assault, the suspect reportedly replied, “Good, I’ll have something to eat.”

pglogo.jpg

-- Phuket Gazette 08/06/09

Like Little Tramp in Modern Times, the man claimed the act had nothing to do with sexual appetite, but was done in hopes of being arrested and sent to prison – where he would be fed.
Nobody goes hungry in Thailand, rich or poor. Anyone going to a temple after the monks have eaten will get fed, free of charge.

Same 'arrest me to get feed scheme' was pulled in my HC some years back. A man from eastern Europe pulled a hammer and smashed the head of a senior citizen. He was happy to get several years in prison before he would be expelled back to his HC and poverty...

He might just get more then he bargin for in Jail and it will have a lot to do with sex, best as one poster put it no one has to go hungry in Thailand a short visit to the Wat, the Monks are more than willing to share there food, most of which will spoil if not eaten on day recieve :D:D:D:D:D:)

sad commentary on how tough some people have it.

Many communities are ripped apart, so there's no support for those who are really down and out.

Desperate and sad. 30 year old guy. Probably mentally off-kilter, but that's common throughout Thailand.

Mildly related: i'm currently seeking laborers for a house I'm building.

Several hill tribe men and women have come around and worked for the better-than-average wages I offer. Their skill levels are low. I ask around for more skilled workers (carpenters, etc) but can't seem to find any.

In the States, many towns have a designated place, usually located next to a hardware stores where workers can be picked up by anyone needing them - for a day, a week, whatever works out that's mutually beneficial.

A guy in my home town threw a rock through the post office window. He had just been released from prison and wanted to go back. he chose a post office so he would go to the federal prison instead of the state penitentiary. Some people like it better on the inside and have been there so long that they are not comfortable on the outside. Not in this case i guess but it happens.

i wouldn't be so sure about the temples always providing food. I've been around Khon Khaen and some temples and food is not always so plentiful. There might be spare food at the weekends or if a well to do person has just died, etc but generally its not always the case. The monks that go around in the morning can receive anything from a single of portion of something to just bags of dried noodles or crisps. These younger monks then have to return and share the food with several others who didn't come out to collect.

Also, monks are not always full of charity. They first give to people who they know. People who've come for fortune telling, etc. For a stranger to just walk in....I am not so confident as some of the readers here. But possibly he might be lucky. Still, that's not as regular as prison food. However, there guy could have just tried harder to get another construction job even offering to work for food to begin with..

Nothing uncommon about someone trying to get into an institution, haveing worked in both HMP and also in Psychiatric hospitals in the UK, people comitting offences, or acting strangely to get accomodation is all too frequent.

Sounds like a man who had the breast job in town.

I wonder if he'll have fond mammaries of this experience?

I wonder how many ladies went back for more? the breast job in town had to go to the doctor who was in charge of the Thai airways trolly dollies physical. He got the can for taking too long over each exam :):D . true story.