Best Airport In The World?

TBWG

Been through Changi with 5, 7, and 9 year old boys... great place... as the boys have gotten older it still holds its charm - now they are 12, 14 and 16 and really appreciate the free gaming... as do I - I can relax in the bar across from the gaming, with a pot of hot tea, curl up on the big black couches, with my arms and legs twisted around our trolleys full of (very heavy) hand luggage... best place that I've been through! :):D

Pretty cool to see Auckland up there in the top ten.... kia kaha! :D

trolleys full of (very heavy) hand luggage...

So that was you?

Should be checked in rather than posing a risk to other passengers. :)

Sorry but true. I hate the thought of people like yourself putting very heavy bags above my head.

I can see why Incheon rates as number one. Been through there many times and you can find showers and hotel rooms within security for about $65.00 US. Lots of quiet lounges with free internet on the second floor. One of the best places to transit.

Can't disagree with Incheon being number one. Clean restrooms and comfortable padded seats with plenty of elbow space. There's even a complimentary arts and craft center for those who want to get their hands wet. What was Los Angeles rated by the way? Number 200? What a dump!

I concur.. ICN is by far the best sanam-bin in the world. Changi and Honkers are a great 2nd/3rd as well but I would also put KLIA in there as well (minus the KLCC of course). Swampy is a long, long ways off in my view. Lacking many basic things to even contend with ICN, SIN or KUL. While its much better served then the ole' Don Muang, its worse in many ways too. Get rid of the howlers in the Arrival terminal for starters. Not even DEL is that bad!

Can't disagree with Incheon being number one. Clean restrooms and comfortable padded seats with plenty of elbow space. There's even a complimentary arts and craft center for those who want to get their hands wet. What was Los Angeles rated by the way? Number 200? What a dump!