Alpha Romeo Garage In Bkk

nullx8

There is a shop on Petchaburi Road (on the south side) that has a yard full of older Alfa's and Fiat's waiting for repair. I believe it is between Asoke and Soi Nana...

yah .. this shop is highly recommended from serval peoples .... but i was there just 4 hours ago ... where they just send me away ..

wont touch a 156

after visiting Alfa/Fiat Dealer Ladphrao .. and they propse me 32000 baht.

i found another garage in bang lamung ..

problem fixed, very good service, german management ..

and the best ... instead of 32k .. just 5k ;-)

Lad Prao (i forgot the Soi) how they call: Ployontin Road. The dealership is honest, but as usualy they don't have much parts in stock, but they import parts quite fast, about 2 weeks. They diagnostic the car, I bought the parts in Woratchack ( i din't want to wait 2 weeks) and let them put in for me. No other dealership would do this, but they was very friendly and helpful and done all the labour for a reasonable price, even i didn't bought the parts from them.

• 1 year later...

after visiting Alfa/Fiat Dealer Ladphrao .. and they propse me 32000 baht.

i found another garage in bang lamung ..

problem fixed, very good service, german management ..

and the best ... instead of 32k .. just 5k ;-)

As someone in your shoes at this very moment :D would you please post for the benefit of the group the name & number of the shop you had a good result with?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by bbradsby

...I bought the [Alfa] parts in Woratchack ( i din't want to wait 2 weeks) and let them put in for me. No other dealership would do this, but they was very friendly and helpful and done all the labour for a reasonable price, even i didn't bought the parts from them.

Looking for an Alfa parts source and found this thread via search. What was the name of the parts supplier?

Thanks in advance

!

Parts are not really the problem for a 156 even for new generation modells like JTS.

There is a junkyard company in Nakon In called interyont they have almost everything on stock. (used)

The shop mentioned in this thread is "james vivat yont" 026212303

Original AlfaRomeo you get at PNA group (next to proton service (they temporary there until the rebuild of the alfa showroom is done))

There is a quite good garage in Nonthaburi BK Autotech where the owner can speak english quit good and the most workers know what they doing

But also there must be carefoul , typical thaistyle work sometimes.

about the "parts are not the problem" ...

the real problem is that some systems in Alfa Romeo are not Straight Forward. like Selespeed Technology,

which works perfectly (even used in Ferrari and Formula 1 Cars) .. but its also very tricky to fix it in case something broken,

however ... there is not much can break .. and after fix need to follow a small set of rules in order to have it work smooth.

this is what thai garages (ALL OF THEM) Fail to do so. i pay a shitload of money already to have problems about this solved .. and it never worked.

because its not 100 years old Otto technology ;)

however ... the guys from BK Autotech (at least the 2 main technicans) are quite smart in this things and this is not really a issue anymore.

also the guys from PNA Can do the job but the prices there are just like in Europe.

after all, i pay alot of useless money for the car already, but everytime i drive it ... its pay it all back.

i dont think at all to get something else ... exept another Alfa Romeo ;)

Edited by altf4