Price Up 200 Pound In 10hrs !

rocky123

I looked at expedia.com for bkk- heathrow- bkk before I went to bed last night and was happy to see a price of 475 with Emirates (of which I,m a skywards member) When i got up and went online to book its now 670 pound Price up 200 pound in 10 hrs !! Oh well back to the drawing board... :)

Any promos comin up does anyone know. I travel 5th Aug. Cheers

I've had this in the past as well. My advice is to just give a bit of flexibility on your date of travel by a few days either side. It's possible that the carrier has a set number of seats for sale at a very good rate to the 'big players' i.e Expedia, Net Flights, Travelbag etc. If you try again a day or two difference from your original departure you COULD be lucky. :)

I looked at expedia.com for bkk- heathrow- bkk before I went to bed last night and was happy to see a price of 475 with Emirates (of which I,m a skywards member) When i got up and went online to book its now 670 pound Price up 200 pound in 10 hrs !! Oh well back to the drawing board... :)

The flight center on Suk soi 11 always seem to pull very reasonable rates out of the bag even when other agents tell me they cant get anything

Check out a combination of Blu Express from BKK to Milan, then Milan to LHR with BA or Lufthansa. I just checked prices for October for 2 people, returning 9days later and got a price of 24,000baht for both of us.

Blu express is a low cost budget airline, same as Air Asia X.

Try kayak, it's a great comparison site

Just got £545 Gulf Air leaving 5th August returning 19th August, also £549 on Etihad Airways same dates on the above website.

You'll find that web prices fluctuate throughout the day, good times to check are very early morning, mid morning after 10am and mid afternoon after 3pm (UK time)

It mistifies me why flights flying from Thailand are so much more than flying from the UK, for exactly the same dates as above Gulf air is £389 and Thai airways direct is £491 from Heathrow to Bkk although I do realise it is low season in Thailand, the higher prices seem to be common trend no matter the time of year.

And I have given up the number of people that I have talked to in the last few weeks that have flown Lon-BKK-Lon for between £330and £380....we used to call it rip off Britain, seems to be a case of rip of Thailand these days as we are unable to get a return flight for less than £500 going the other way :)

Now there was a good chance if you would have logged in from another IP-address you would still get the lower price offered.

It is known that a lot of companies, in any branch, have that stunt.