Upholsterer

lotus eater

I need to get an armchair re-upholstered, and would appreciate info on a top flight shop/man in Chaingmai. There was about a year ago a recommendation to a man working from a shop on the moat (west side, near the coffin shop) but that place seems no longer to be functioning as such. My favourite armchair, which I brought with me from England is now crying out for this service.

I need to get an armchair re-upholstered, and would appreciate info on a top flight shop/man in Chaingmai. There was about a year ago a recommendation to a man working from a shop on the moat (west side, near the coffin shop) but that place seems no longer to be functioning as such. My favourite armchair, which I brought with me from England is now crying out for this service.

Lana Upholstery is the best in CNX.

From the super highway turn down the main road near arcade bus station heading toward the river, turn right at the first set of lights, straight on over the next main road follow straight ahead

about 500 meters on the left in a new building on corner of soi. The charming owner spreaks very good english and prices are very reasonable ..... you may have to wait a bit he is always very busy...... hope you follow my directions if not PM me and ill contact you

From the super highway turn down the main road near arcade bus station heading toward the river, turn right at the first set of lights, straight on over the next main road follow straight ahead

about 500 meters on the left in a new building on corner of soi. The charming owner spreaks very good english and prices are very reasonable ..... you may have to wait a bit he is always very busy...... hope you follow my directions if not PM me and ill contact you

Thank you very much. I'll be trying out your directions perhaps tomorrow and will take up your offer to pm if necessary.

Thank you very much. I'll be trying out your directions perhaps tomorrow and will take up your offer to pm if necessary.

I need high end car interior work done on my new hot rod. I am importing the Aclantara (Ultraleather in the USA) and do not want to take a chance on getting it right the first time.

Who can do high end custom car work?

On the same car, how about a high end audio shop?

If you are still interested in that man who has a shop in the moat, I have his phone number. He still has a factory which keeps the same standard of craftsmanship.

Yes I would be interested. Perhaps you could pm me it and his name. Have you had such work done by him? Can he cope with english on the phone? Presumably I will have to the factory to talk about the specifics and he will need to give directions.

Good to know 2 people before deciding on one. In afact I'd be very interested from a customer of either this man and/or the Lanna Cushion people on an upholstery job.

If you are still interested in that man who has a shop in the moat, I have his phone number. He still has a factory which keeps the same standard of craftsmanship.

Yes I would be interested. Perhaps you could pm me it and his name. Have you had such work done by him? Can he cope with english on the phone? Presumably I will have to the factory to talk about the specifics and he will need to give directions.

Good to know 2 people before deciding on one. In afact I'd be very interested from a customer of either this man and/or the Lanna Cushion people on an upholstery job.

Yes, he had just finished reupholstered my two love seats, I chose a Pasaya fabric with big flowering design. He made the flowers flow just like in the real print, the love seats now look like they are from Victoria magazine. :)

His name is Hear Por, mobile 084 150 2000, think that he can speak English as he has so many Farang clients. Good luck!