The Lighthouse Club

aussiechick

Do you know about The Lighthouse Club? They are an organisation to raise awareness for safety within construction in Thailand and for schooling of construction workers children.

They are having a network evening on 26 June at Jamesons - starting at 6:00p.m. Its Baht 200 for members and Baht 500 for non-members this includes a buffet and drinks (while stocks last). Come along and join the evening and learn more about what they do. If you need contact numbers please PM me.

Do you know about The Lighthouse Club? They are an organisation to raise awareness for safety within construction in Thailand and for schooling of construction workers children.

They are having a network evening on 26 June at Jamesons - starting at 6:00p.m. Its Baht 200 for members and Baht 500 for non-members this includes a buffet and drinks (while stocks last). Come along and join the evening and learn more about what they do. If you need contact numbers please PM me.

I thought this was a charity to help the children but as their parents work what is the purpose of this club and what are there main objectives

Are those the guys who fix the pillars in the Central car park?