Enter Schengen

heloo.. my girlfriend have applied for schengen visa. in the swedish embassy beacuse im swedish. we are going to sweden but if she is granted a visa, can we buy tickets to copenhagen? then land in copenhagen and buy the train tickets to sweden there. or do we have to buy tickets to stockholm?. although she applied in for schengen in the swedish embassy. does anyone know?

You and your GF will be abale to access Schengen at any POE. No need to enter in Sweden.

Hey

I would not be that assertive

Yes one may enter via any port in Europe but the purpose of applying at any particular Consulate is the fact that this is either the firsport of Entry or the main destination (although there is really no way to check it) but no one knows...

You and your GF will be abale to access Schengen at any POE. No need to enter in Sweden.

Hey

I would not be that assertive

Yes one may enter via any port in Europe but the purpose of applying at any particular Consulate is the fact that this is either the firsport of Entry or the main destination (although there is really no way to check it) but no one knows...

okaaay can anyone confirm please?.