Flu

SoiGirlHunter

i am coming down with one helll of a flu, i hope its not the h1n1. i have never felt this bad before.

any advice on what i should do?

thanks

How about seeing a doctor to determine if it s really what you think, if yes you will be given tamiflu. And just do what you always do when having a flu or feel sick. You will get over it.

ok thanks

not sure if i can walk though

Well, looking at your name 'SoiGirlHunter' and the location where you hunt them: Soi 6, I don't have to afraid, but maybe others should be.

Saying that, I live alone and I'm a bit afraid of cathing the flu and not be able to visit a doctor. So, that's why I am trying to get some TamiFlu, but in Pattaya it's only available on doctor's prescription or does anyone have an idea where I can get it.

i am coming down with one helll of a flu, i hope its not the h1n1. i have never felt this bad before.

any advice on what i should do?

thanks

ok thanks

not sure if i can walk though

If you are so sick you can't walk, you had better call 1719, and BKK Hospital will send an ambulance to transport you.

Barry

I sure hope someone can help me. I have just severed my left hand with a band-saw while doing condo renovations. Does anyone know what I should do?

barryofthailand, How much does BPH charge for their ambulance?

I am sure glad that the TV forum is here for these little emergencies like when I ran out of arse-wipe last week.