Uk Visa Application Check List

Hi,

On the UK visa application check list no. 7 "Evidence of spouce's abilty to return to Thailand"

I am not employed in Thailand, i do live here with my wife, i have an internet business, can any one advise what document i can show to prove my ability to return to Thailand.

Thanks Carloshebe

Hi,

On the UK visa application check list no. 7 "Evidence of spouce's abilty to return to Thailand"

I am not employed in Thailand, i do live here with my wife, i have an internet business, can any one advise what document i can show to prove my ability to return to Thailand.

Thanks Carloshebe

When my wife (then my g/f) applied for her first three visit visas to the UK the British Embassy accepted proof that I was living in Thailand, and would be returning, as proof that she would also return. At the time she didn't work and didn't own any property (two of the reasons that are acceptable) but she was still given a visa within four days (the waiting time is currently much longer) without the need for an interview. I wasn't working either and used things like bank/ATM statements, the type of visa I had, house rental agreements and car ownership to prove that I had been, and intended to continue living in Thailand.

You say you are not employed in Thailand but say you have an Internet business, if that is your business and you are operating it from Thailand you should have a work permit, send an attested copy of that with details of your business, that should suffice.