Looking To Buy A Lawn Mower In Chiang Rai

Jessada

Hi, hope you can help :D

We are currently looking for a push lawn mower in Chiang Rai, apparently our lawn is getting long. Does anyone know where to get one? Looking for a "middle of the road" price. If you have an email address or street address/phone number for a shop/store, that would be greatly appreciated. It's tough when you're halve way around the world and trying to find things, ha ha. My Brother-in-law will be the one to get it for us.

Thanks in advance for your help. Brian & Maliwan :)

We are currently looking for a push lawn mower in Chiang Rai, apparently our lawn is getting long. Does anyone know where to get one? Looking for a "middle of the road" price. If you have an email address or street address/phone number for a shop/store, that would be greatly appreciated. It's tough when you're halve way around the world and trying to find things, ha ha. My Brother-in-law will be the one to get it for us.

Sorry, no idea where to buy a lawnmower but my neighbour has a cow for sale that is quite fond of grass, will that do?

Edited by skybluestu

Sorry, no idea where to buy a lawnmower but my neighbour has a cow for sale that is quite fond of grass, will that do?

ha ha, thanks anyways, but that won't work.

Take from highway (nr1) to Prasop suk road and next shop after mr.Machineman (same side),

there I found mine about 1 year ago.

If they don't have, there are 2 more shops on the same road just before the highway.

Good luck !

PS. I have seen another as well in Mae Sai, just a little after Immigration (same side of the road).

Got mine (Taiwan-made) around 5 to 6 years ago. From old bus terminal to Prasopsuk intersection is a hardwareshop (Left-side) which is "manned" by women attendants (pretty little things)... Cost me less then 3K baht. Found out that a part that's made out of hard plastic breaks easily. Had a machine shop fabricate one for me and it hasn't cause me any problems since.

This shop is the second to the last shop from the corner. Also saw this type of mowers near the Bangkok Grill restaurant.

Take from highway (nr1) to Prasop suk road and next shop after mr.Machineman (same side),

there I found mine about 1 year ago.

If they don't have, there are 2 more shops on the same road just before the highway.

Good luck !

PS. I have seen another as well in Mae Sai, just a little after Immigration (same side of the road).

Thanks for your help. I'll get my brother-in-law on it.

Got mine (Taiwan-made) around 5 to 6 years ago. From old bus terminal to Prasopsuk intersection is a hardwareshop (Left-side) which is "manned" by women attendants (pretty little things)... Cost me less then 3K baht. Found out that a part that's made out of hard plastic breaks easily. Had a machine shop fabricate one for me and it hasn't cause me any problems since.

This shop is the second to the last shop from the corner. Also saw this type of mowers near the Bangkok Grill restaurant.

Thank you, have a great day. :)