Thich Nhat Hanh's Dvd&book ;mindful Movements Ten Exercises For Well-being

real

Hi,

I want to get "Mindful Movements: Ten Exercises for Well-Being (Spiral-bound)

by Thich Nhat Hanh" at a bookshop here in Thailand since I watched some parts of it at www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWerJwf3-3I.

Does anyone happen to know where in thailand I can buy it

Thanks for your attention

K

You should be able to order at the Plum Village webside

http://www.plumvillage.org/

As long as you're not in a hurry. My wife ordered and paid for some out of stock DVDs at Plum Village in April and has still not received them. They checked our postal address about a month ago (they thought it was rather long!) and said they were going off to buy stamps, but we still haven't seen the DVDs. (Of course, they may have got lost in the mail.)

They're good folks at PV, but really not that efficient at long distance things. (Getting responses to emails takes an effort. When we got there after some confusion over arrival time at the station, I asked the office monk if he'd read my later emails with the correct times in them. "Oh", he said dreamily, "we get a lot of emails...") :D

Despite all that, Plum Village is marvellous and we'd love to go back for a longer stay (but France is so far away :) ).

Hi, NotYetArahan

Thanks for your kindness.

No response from Parallax Press,then I ordered it at Kinokuniya online bookshop. .

K

You should be able to order at the Plum Village webside

http://www.plumvillage.org/

It's available at Amazon.

51AUy3KYYuL._SL160_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-dp,TopRight,12,-18_SH30_OU01_AA115_.jpg Mindful Movements: Ten Exercises for Well-Being by Thich Nhat Hanh and Wietske Vriezen (Spiral-bound - Jul 28, 2008)Buy new: $14.95 $10.1739 Used & new from $8.52Get it by Monday, Jul 6 if you order in the next 22 hours and choose one-day shipping.Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.stars-5-0._V25749326_.gif (7) Excerpt - Copyright: "... Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data Nhat Hanh, Thich. Mindful movements : ..."Surprise me! See a random page in this book.