Paying Tot Phone Bill

manum

Newbie question:

Hrm.. where can I pay my TOT phone bill. Really.. I have no idea! I tried to call TOT service center at 1100 but they didn't have any information or what they had I didn't understand. They also gave me some phone number where to ask more information but the number doesn't work :o

Thanks! :D

With my bank I have internet access to my account and can pay any bill from my laptop with their BillPay services. It is just like paying or transferring money at the ATM. 'Transfer or Other Service' and you can transfer to any other account at another bank or any of the well known vendors like DTAC, TOT, True, etc.

So ATM card or Internet BillPay in addition to 7-11's will work.

With my bank I have internet access to my account and can pay any bill from my laptop with their BillPay services. It is just like paying or transferring money at the ATM. 'Transfer or Other Service' and you can transfer to any other account at another bank or any of the well known vendors like DTAC, TOT, True, etc.

So ATM card or Internet BillPay in addition to 7-11's will work.

Sounds like a modern tech solution to travelling the roads of LoS. Care to share more details regarding the account. Bank Name, account type, requirements to open, etc

you can do it through internet banking, at a 7-11 or through an ATM. However if you are late paying your bill you will have to go to a TOT or True office. I paid mine today at the True office in central ladphrao you just need to give them your phone number and that will bring your bill up on the system.

Nail only gave them the phone number because he fancied the girl on the desk. (make sure it IS a girl this time) :o

If you are talking about just a phone bill, then any 7-11 will do, but if you use ubiquitous TRUE, which sends bills in the same format as phone bills, you will need to go to your local TRUE centre. TRUE have an office in almost every mall in Bangkok so there will be one very near to you. You can also take your TRUE bill (and maybe phone bill I'm not sure) into any high street bank and pay it there even if you don't have an account with them.

You can pay your phone and TRUE bill at the TRUE centre.