Dentist Or Hospital Recommendation For ....

Tricksy

Anybody like to recommend for me a Dentist or Hospital for dentist work in Bangkok Sukumvith. I have a phobia about dentists and haven't been to see one for ... well almost forever.

I have had a broken back tooth for a good while that probably needs to come out (its no more than half a shell) and there may be complications with it infection wise (its a nagging pain and I hope may be related to pain in the temple on the same side).

I'm certain I need lots of work on other teeth but that is the most pressing issue.

I just want to get good service at a reasonable price. I see a lot of dental clinics but Perhaps going one place for the backtooth and somewhere different for the more standard dental fillings etc..?

I had some treatment in Samitivej Hospital Sukumvith Soi 49 for something else and thought they were excellent but maybe it will cost me an arm and a leg there (they had a guy

playing piano in the lobby).

Thanks for any suggestions,

Tricksy

Anybody like to recommend for me a Dentist or Hospital for dentist work in Bangkok Sukumvith. I have a phobia about dentists and haven't been to see one for ... well almost forever.

Have you done a Thaivisa forum search yet? (see top right this page)

I am sure you will come up with results. Initially just search the bangkok forum and click on "search thread titles only" - this will cut out a lot of the irrelevant stuff

Someone like you might be better off finding someone that uses laughing gas - many dentists in thailand don't. This will cost you more but will help you chill out. Mee sanuk!