Australian Guarantor Required For Passport Application

foxnsquirrels

My son was born in Phuket and i've already got the Citizenship organised for him and now need to complete the passport application.

I've filled out all the details and only require an Australian to go as a Guarantor for me, is anyone happy to sign for me? Anyone that is please PM me as I'll need your Family Name, Given Names, Passport Number and Passport Expiry Date to enter online before I can print it. When I arrive back in Bangkok on the 3rd of July maybe I can meet you somewhere to sign the paper and also the two photographs.

I would get the Doctor that performed his birth to sign although I will not be back in Phuket for a month and don't wish to pay for needless flights to Phuket and back.

My son was born in Phuket and i've already got the Citizenship organised for him and now need to complete the passport application.

I've filled out all the details and only require an Australian to go as a Guarantor for me, is anyone happy to sign for me? Anyone that is please PM me as I'll need your Family Name, Given Names, Passport Number and Passport Expiry Date to enter online before I can print it. When I arrive back in Bangkok on the 3rd of July maybe I can meet you somewhere to sign the paper and also the two photographs.

I would get the Doctor that performed his birth to sign although I will not be back in Phuket for a month and don't wish to pay for needless flights to Phuket and back.

What about somebody at the embassy?

Brigante7.

You will need to get someone from the specified list (doctors, nurses, police etc) who has known you child for the prescribed period of time, or an Australian citizen who has known your child for the prescribed period of time to sign the identity guarantee section of the application.

What you are asking for amounts to asking another person to perjur themselves on the passport application and we cannot alllow this on Thai Visa.

Closed.