Where To Buy A Weightlifting Bench In Bkk?

bkkc1976

Hello.

i am looking for a bench to do some weightlifting.

no super high tec terminator style shit.just an old school bench like in this picture.and shouldnt be too expensive.

or maybe somebody got a used one and want to get rid of it!

thx for replies.

regards.post-83617-1245767456_thumb.jpg

Hello.

no super high tec terminator style shit.just an old school bench like in this picture.and shouldnt be too expensive.

thx for replies.

do u need he rest for the bar? or just the flat bench? incline? decline?

i have one i purchased from paragorn sports dept it was 12k incline/flat

There is a company on Thong Lor named Seara that sells some of the top U.S. equipment to gyms and I think they may also sell retail.

I took a look at their website,,,i am looking for a standard cheap bench...this is far more that i need and what i want to spend.

but thanks for the tip!

regards

Hello.

thx for replies.

Take the picture to a metal machine shop and ask them to make one for you, probaly work out a lot cheaper.

Hello.

thx for replies.

Gymware (www.gymware.com) is the best place to go. Ask for the owner called "Shaggy". He's an ex Body Builder and still in a great shape. Shaggy has a small shop and makes all the equipment himself, featuring a home line and a pro line. I bought my entire home gym there for 50K Baht. The bench you're looking for (adjustable, decline), including Olympic barbell and plates 40 kgs goes for about 16K Baht.

/Rudy

Jackies fitness near pinklao is good too and cheap bought many stuff there. I think what you are looking for will go for around 12.000 baht. If you need any help just give me a pm, im a gym rat with my own small gym at home. I know what is good.

Could also try The Mall at Ngam Wong Wan. Is a bit of the way out of town, but they've got a range your el-cheapo 5,000 baht job where the weights are secured by a screw (annoying if working on pyramids) to a 14,000 baht adjustable one complete with a range of weights.

• 2 weeks later...
Could also try The Mall at Ngam Wong Wan. Is a bit of the way out of town, but they've got a range your el-cheapo 5,000 baht job where the weights are secured by a screw (annoying if working on pyramids) to a 14,000 baht adjustable one complete with a range of weights.

Hello insight.actually for me this is not the way out of town,for me its the way to town as i am living in the rangsit area.can you tell me on which floor i have to look or a shop name...because as i remember thats a real huge builiding.i will give it a try tomorrow.

thank you and regards.

After all i finally got my bench....i bought one from gymware.com and can highly recommend it.the picture of the bench doesnt even show the quality of this bench!perfekt service and they told me they will be there 12.30 and they been there.

so if anybody want to check out their website:

http://gymware.com/

if you need information about the prices etc just call and ask for shaggy,he speaks real good english and is a nice guy.

also i want to recommend a shop where you can get cheap and high quality whey protein in bangkok:

http://www.bangkok-nutrition.com/

so everybody who wants to start doing workout now knows where to get everything needed.

post-83617-1247122723_thumb.jpgpost-83617-1247122762_thumb.jpg

post-83617-1247122795_thumb.jpgpost-83617-1247122827_thumb.jpg

regards