Michael Jackson Dead at Age 50

Dr Conrad Robert Murray Suspect In Michael Jackson Overdose

By Dean Johnson, Community Contributor -- Published: June 26, 2009

Dr Conrad Robert Murray was Michael Jackson's live-in doctor at the time of his death. There is much fingerpointing going on amongst those who were close to Micahel Jackson - most are pointing toward Jackson's doctors that are said to have taken advantage of his hypochondria in order to bill him hundreds of thousands of dollars over the years.

Dr Conrad Robert Murray was the doctor who was likely to have administered the fatal dosage of the narcotic pain-kill Demerol - a drug powerful enough to stop Jackson's heart.

Murray dissapeared from the scene of Jackson's death after he tried unsuccessfully to perform CPR to resuscitate him. Murray was wanted for questioning, but is not being charged with anything at this time.

Several sources are unclear as to why Jackson was recieving daily doses of demerol, but what is known is that the drug was being abused (used without a prescription). Some say that Jackson was addicted to demerol and oxycontin, others say that he was using the drug to slim down for his upcoming performance.

The next few days will surely become a whirlwind of accusations and mixed emotions as Michael Jackson's family and fans struggle to make sense of his unfortunate and unexpected demise.

!!! "This article has been contributed by an Alternative Health Journal community member. It reflects the views of the author and only the author. The Alternative Health Journal makes no claims to the accuracy of the information contained within."

From: http://www.alternativehealthjournal.com/ar...n_overdose/3633

Demerol:

http://www.drugs.com/demerol.html

oxycontin

http://www.drugs.com/oxycontin.html

LaoPo[/color

Love a conspiracy .......

Randy Phillips (CEO of AEG - MJ's show promotors) never wanted a medic on the full time team. He questioned MJ about it, and the huge additional expense it would add, to which jackson replied, " Look, this whole business revolves around me. I'm a machine and we have to keep the machine well-oiled,' and you don't argue with the King of Pop".... the cheek of it!

So Jackson got his medic.

It's been a long known secret amongst those close to Jackson that he was abusing Oxycontin, and it's now starting to come out that he had a history of "doctor shopping" (the practise of going from one doctor to another, and another and another ....) to get repeat perscriptions for Oxycontin. Although he did indeed have a genuine medical need to use Oxy, by way of "doctor shopping" he was able to lay his hands on and use pretty much as much of the stuff as he wanted.

I've used the stuff myself - a couple years back I had a real bad farming accident - and landed up having to take the stuff over quite a long period of time. Once your tolerence is established, the amount that one needs to take to get "high", quickly mutliplies - and the longer you use it, the more and more you have to take to get "high". So its s fair bet that MJ had established very (very) high tolerence.

The amount one would then need to take for it to be fatal [dose] would be huge - so god only knows how much of whatever stuff he took if it does indeed turn out the "cardiac arrest" was down to an opiate overdose.

If the toxicology reports show large amounts of Demerol, I would think the doctor who was with him at the time (the same doc who been employed at MJ's request) is going to have some questions to answer. The only way I can see Demerol as been responsible, is if it was IV'd while Jackson was also full of oral Oxy. As doc's in the USA hardly ever (I'd like to say never) write perscriptions for patients to take any opiate IV themselves, if theres Demerol in Jackson, chances are would have been injected by the doc. I think most medics would concurr, its a crazy doc who IV's a patient who he knows is taking oral Oxy, with Demerol - it just doesn't make sense.

This was a doc who will be shown to be incredibly reckless, or a Michael Jackson who was well and truely able to con his doc - which explains why he was so keen to have him onboard fulltime (but also concealed form him the amount of Oxy he was taking).

Bigger problems for the AEG (the show organisers/promotors) - their insurance (and they insured the venture from every angle they could think of) is going to be worth shit if it turns out Michael Jacksons death was from an OD.

I have no doubt at all that MJ's abuse of meds' will in due course be shown to have been a significant (if not the) factor in his death.

....... what a tragic waste.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:) How low can a forum sink when it tolerates such sick comments and jokes by it's members about someone who isn't even dead for 24 hours ?

I enjoyed some of his music, but this man has been accused more than once of molesting children - very young children - and then buying his way out of it. He has never been convicted, but, there is a LOT of evidence to suggest that it is true and it was not just a few youngsters either.

Now that he is dead, he will never have to serve a day for it for it. I'm afraid that your disgust is totally misplaced in this particular instance.

how can a forum sink? how can you sink and all this pathetic " oh my God, the worlds best music man is dead... he was so great.."

you lot are joke, the dross of society, no wonder this world never progresses

tell me this

how can any half intelligent person get in such a tizzy over this bunch of nothingness

the guys music was great- thats it- do not try and make him out to be someone great and a good person

he did not even like being black-

great role model for the blacks there

USA's first child molesting black who wants to be white

he was mentaly disturbed freak who messed with little kids( you can say that publicly even in states as nobody from his crowd wil dare to sue)

great role model, great hero, great person to mourn...its pathetic, the world has become the world of spin

real people, like the lady in burma who does deserve to be on the front page gets relagated to the back queue whilst we are so sad at this tragic loss... a joke, the state of the world today

and most posting here are not even thai

My oh my, some people did forget to take their compassion pill this morning.

As a friend of mine mentioned yesterday, MJ's passing is the one of the first for him--from 'natural' causes. Up until now, he has not lost any friends etc. and he sees this as a certain point in his life.

Soon this thread will disappear and MJ will slowly disappear from the media. His music will be around for a long time. So for those who will miss him, let them have this moment in time.

Lisa Marie Presley wrote in her blog on MySpace dot com:

Friday, June 26, 2009

"Years ago Michael and I were having a deep conversation about life in general.

I can't recall the exact subject matter but he may have been questioning me about the circumstances of my Fathers Death.

At some point he paused, he stared at me very intensely and he stated with an almost calm certainty, "I am afraid that I am going to end up like him, the way he did."

I promptly tried to deter him from the idea, at which point he just shrugged his shoulders and nodded almost matter of fact as if to let me know, he knew what he knew and that was kind of that.

14 years later I am sitting here watching on the news an ambulance leaves the driveway of his home, the big gates, the crowds outside the gates, the coverage, the crowds outside the hospital, the Cause of death and what may have led up to it and the memory of this conversation hit me, as did the unstoppable tears.

A predicted ending by him, by loved ones and by me, but what I didn't predict was how much it was going to hurt when it finally happened.

The person I failed to help is being transferred right now to the LA County Coroners office for his Autopsy.

All of my indifference and detachment that I worked so hard to achieve over the years has just gone into the bowels of hel_l and right now I am gutted.

I am going to say now what I have never said before because I want the truth out there for once.

Our relationship was not "a sham" as is being reported in the press. It was an unusual relationship yes, where two unusual people who did not live or know a "Normal life" found a connection, perhaps with some suspect timing on his part. Nonetheless, I do believe he loved me as much as he could love anyone and I loved him very much.

I wanted to "save him" I wanted to save him from the inevitable which is what has just happened.

His family and his loved ones also wanted to save him from this as well but didn't know how and this was 14 years ago. We all worried that this would be the outcome then.

At that time, In trying to save him, I almost lost myself.

He was an incredibly dynamic force and power that was not to be underestimated.

When he used it for something good, It was the best and when he used it for something bad, It was really, REALLY bad.

Mediocrity was not a concept that would even for a second enter Michael Jackson's being or actions.

I became very ill and emotionally/ spiritually exhausted in my quest to save him from certain self-destructive behavior and from the awful vampires and leeches he would always manage to magnetize around him.

I was in over my head while trying.

I had my children to care for, I had to make a decision.

The hardest decision I have ever had to make, which was to walk away and let his fate have him, even though I desperately loved him and tried to stop or reverse it somehow.

After the Divorce, I spent a few years obsessing about him and what I could have done different, in regret.

Then I spent some angry years at the whole situation.

At some point, I truly became Indifferent, until now.

As I sit here overwhelmed with sadness, reflection and confusion at what was my biggest failure to date, watching on the news almost play by play The exact Scenario I saw happen on August 16th, 1977 happening again right now with Michael (A sight I never wanted to see again) just as he predicted, I am truly, truly gutted.

Any ill experience or words I have felt towards him in the past has just died inside of me along with him.

He was an amazing person and I am lucky to have gotten as close to him as I did and to have had the many experiences and years that we had together.

I desperately hope that he can be relieved from his pain, pressure and turmoil now.

He deserves to be free from all of that and I hope he is in a better place or will be.

I also hope that anyone else who feels they have failed to help him can be set free because he hopefully finally is.

The World is in shock but somehow he knew exactly how his fate would be played out some day more than anyone else knew, and he was right.

I really needed to say this right now, thanks for listening.

~LMP "

LaoPo