Where Do Suan Lum & Siam Sq Merchants Get Their Stocks From?

pipimama

I had been to Platinum/Pratunam/Chatuchak markets, so had seen the likes of the goods there. However, nothing came close to the beautiful clothes and accessories that I've seen in Suan Lum (or Lumpini) night markets and small indie shops along Siam Square. Are they self-designed by local designers? I'm hoping to buy it in bulks back to my home country for resale. Had talked to the staffs at Suan Lum and most of them do not seem to understand what is meant by wholesale, or rather it's had to communicate since I don't speak a single thai other than sawadeeka. So will some kind soul help me in figuring this out? Thank you in advance!

I had been to Platinum/Pratunam/Chatuchak markets, so had seen the likes of the goods there. However, nothing came close to the beautiful clothes and accessories that I've seen in Suan Lum (or Lumpini) night markets and small indie shops along Siam Square. Are they self-designed by local designers? I'm hoping to buy it in bulks back to my home country for resale. Had talked to the staffs at Suan Lum and most of them do not seem to understand what is meant by wholesale, or rather it's had to communicate since I don't speak a single thai other than sawadeeka. So will some kind soul help me in figuring this out? Thank you in advance!

You might try "Bo bay" (phonetic spelling). Much wholesale, very cheap, but don't know about beautiful. Many knockoff jeans, etc by lots.