House Rental

khundon

Any idea what the cost to rent a 3 bed house in soi's 102 or 103 would cost per month. No pool required.

Are you talking Sukhumvit in Bangkok? Depends on how nice you want and if you can take your time and look around yourself.

If you hire a company it will cost you more up around 40K-60K per month. If you spend the time look yourself you can get something as low as 10K per month. My friend was renting a 2 bedroom place down there for 6K per month. He found it by walking around on the back streets with his girlfriend and talking to vendors.

Good luck!!!

As the OP is posting in the Hua Hin forum i would think he is asking about Hua Hin.

Yes indeed it is cheaper if you go arround by yourself and watch out for signs.

I would guess that a 3 bedroom house will be arround 15000 baht without a pool.

Anyway

Good Luck

We are renting our 3 bed ground villa, 2 baths, very basic kitchen, fully furnished and equipped with pool for 18000 plus elec plus water. We pay fo the pool to be kept clean and maintained. You will need to look after the garden though. Please contact us on www.huahindreams.com if interested. We would prefer long term rental. We use upstairs for ourselves once a year when we visit, otherwise upstairs is vacant.

• 4 weeks later...

I was shown a place that a guy wanted 8k per month for on a 1 year lease. Signing a contract in Thai was required. It was out by Palm Hills. No pool though. It had a large lot but only one large bathroom and 2 bedrooms

Edited by dada