Small Storage Space

uptheos

I will be needing some storage space in the near future, but not very much - the things I have to store really won't take up very much room. If you have a small spare bedroom or other room inside a house that would be ideal. To be more specific I have - 42"TV, Computer and Desk, Armchair, Some boxes of books, a microwave, couple of suitcases and a few odds and ends - not very much at all.

I'm not sure if I will be needing it for 1 month or 1 year, but regardless, I'll pay 5,000 Baht up front non refundable, in gratitude. :)

Please pm me with details if you are interested

Thanks A

There was a post on Thai Visa not long ago saying that Sunee's Juice bar on Thapae soi 2 near Veerachai Court is renting out storage spaces. They have very inexpensive food that is quite good, so I would guess that storage space would be very reasonable.

Sunee ph# 083 516 4500

I will be needing some storage space in the near future, but not very much - the things I have to store really won't take up very much room. If you have a small spare bedroom or other room inside a house that would be ideal. To be more specific I have - 42"TV, Computer and Desk, Armchair, Some boxes of books, a microwave, couple of suitcases and a few odds and ends - not very much at all.

I'm not sure if I will be needing it for 1 month or 1 year, but regardless, I'll pay 5,000 Baht up front non refundable, in gratitude. :)

Please pm me with details if you are interested

Thanks A

I have some storage space at my house near Hang Dong Big C. I've stored thing for people in the past. Safe, secure and someone's always home. Take a look.

there was also a thread about storage at Hang Dong recently..I believe a furniture place Don't knows if they sell burgers too but you could try searching

Looks like this place is on the market already. Probably easier to get a stock of second hand furniture than sell it in the current climate - you have to wonder what would happen to the stuff in storage if they can't find a buyer?