New Immigration Notice, But Only In Thai

Just now I saw this new notice on the website of the Immigration Police dated 30 June 2009 and published 1 July 2009:

http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/2noti..._not_permit.pdf

The only thing I can read in it is "300 Baht" and I wonder if it is anything that will affect ThaiVisa members. The file name "not_permit" sounds ominous. Could anyone who reads Thai give a short summary, please?

--

Maestro

Thanks, PoorSucker. An internal notice to immigration staff, then. Like the other notice, a spreadsheet that seems to be the result of an English language test of some staff members.

It's nice to see the effort the immigration bureau makes to improve the English language knowledge of their staff.

--

Maestro

Thanks, PoorSucker. An internal notice to immigration staff, then. Like the other notice, a spreadsheet that seems to be the result of an English language test of some staff members.

It's nice to see the effort the immigration bureau makes to improve the English language knowledge of their staff.

--

Maestro

Quite, Now they will be able to ask for 'tea money' in two languages :):D:D

Seriously, its a good thing

Dave

My wife gave me this synopsis: Anyone who has worked in immigration for less than two years has to be tested for proficiency in English.

She didn't say anything about criteria or penalties if one fails the test.