Slow Cooker/ Crock-pot Can I Buy Here

MisterMan

i saw some in Central, National brand were the most expensive about 2500 baht, other brands were 3 times cheaper.

i do my soup in it, you have high / auto / low / off knobs.

Sometime I do tripes or rillette in it as well.

Rice cooker not the same, i use my old rice cooker & did try, not slow cooking.

Ok so I got one at Big C and it doesnt seem to have an automatic shut off / warm only function.

Is that right? What happens when the meat is all finished cooking, will the water evaporate?

Sorry... This is just all for cooking scraps for the dogs not even for me. I hate to sit around and wait for the pot on the stove.

But now I think perhaps i bought one that is to cheap and just more of an electric cooker. Said crockpot or slow cooker on the box though and has the thick clay pot.

Ok so I got one at Big C and it doesnt seem to have an automatic shut off / warm only function.

Is that right? What happens when the meat is all finished cooking, will the water evaporate?

Sorry... This is just all for cooking scraps for the dogs not even for me. I hate to sit around and wait for the pot on the stove.

But now I think perhaps i bought one that is to cheap and just more of an electric cooker. Said crockpot or slow cooker on the box though and has the thick clay pot.

You can try, you can get a timer to use as auto / switch

With the stormy weather, not good to live food outside anyway.

My dog prefer grill duck fillet / stir-fry ground chicken or beef and sometime a shrimp on the Barbecue