Are Thai Women This Corrupt Or Just The Bg?

Vang2x

Just sharing this. As far as observations are concerned in some threads in here, there's a little bit of similarities. Some differences in the time frame though.

very short lived marriage

by izzix on June 21, 2009, 9:55 pm

from stickman this week

http://www.stickmanweekly.com/StickmanB ... ishBar.htm

Another only in Thailand story this week, the events of which happened to a Danish victim. He met a girl in a beer bar, fell in love with her and married her. They had a big party and there was the usual transfer of wealth - ring, gold and cash from him to her and her family. They took their honeymoon in Phuket. She received a phone call in the hotel room and spoke in Thai. It was obvious to him that something was up. He went into the shower and when he came out she was gone. He searched for her and couldn't find her. He has not seen her since! Unfortunately for some of these women, marriage means a big party with a farang guy with lots of money coming their way. Soon after the party they revert back to their own ways and feel that they can do whatever they want!

For every sucker there is a conman (or in this case... con-woman) waiting. Not a whole lot different than a lot of western culture marriages. Only when western culture marriages go sour it usually costs a bloke a whole lot more. It's best to learn your hard life lessons a bit at a time and not risk too much the first time out of the chute.

I'm sorry if I don't have a lot of sympathy. We all learn the hard way. The only problem is that in Thailand it is much easier for a homely, horny bloke with no common sense to get himself into trouble. Most of us learned our lessons the hard way before ever getting to Thailand.

That sort of scam is not uncommon in Thailand and certain other parts of Asia.

One example is that when I lived in Phuket one particular and ‘very clever, street wise’ female used to marry ‘Buddha style’ once or twice a year and made sure it was to some unsuspecting foreigner that didn’t live in Thailand so they had no idea of the scam they were being subjected to.

Of course her family was always on the receiving end of a sizable dowry and the lady in question over the years screwed two houses from her unsuspecting future husbands.

The owner of the bar she worked at who was English knew full well what she was up to but seeing as her wedding bash was always held in his bar and filled the coffers he said jack-shit.

I once questioned why he never warned his ‘tourist customers’ what the love of their life was up to in their absence and his reply simply was “Money in the bank is all that matters and if it means making money from what you see, then so be it”

There’s a message in there somewhere for all of you two or four week millionaires.

That sort of scam is not uncommon in Thailand and certain other parts of Asia.

One example is that when I lived in Phuket one particular and 'very clever, street wise' female used to marry 'Buddha style' once or twice a year and made sure it was to some unsuspecting foreigner that didn't live in Thailand so they had no idea of the scam they were being subjected to.

Of course her family was always on the receiving end of a sizable dowry and the lady in question over the years screwed two houses from her unsuspecting future husbands.

The owner of the bar she worked at who was English knew full well what she was up to but seeing as her wedding bash was always held in his bar and filled the coffers he said jack-shit.

I once questioned why he never warned his 'tourist customers' what the love of their life was up to in their absence and his reply simply was "Money in the bank is all that matters and if it means making money from what you see, then so be it"

There's a message in there somewhere for all of you two or four week millionaires.

Best advice to these type of stupid Farangs is 'do not leave your brains at the airport on arrival". No sympathy from me. Would he have married a bar girl from Essex.....

Just sharing this. As far as observations are concerned in some threads in here, there's a little bit of similarities. Some differences in the time frame though.

from stickman this week

Another only in Thailand story this week, the events of which happened to a Danish victim. He met a girl in a beer bar, fell in love with her and married her. They had a big party and there was the usual transfer of wealth - ring, gold and cash from him to her and her family. They took their honeymoon in Phuket. She received a phone call in the hotel room and spoke in Thai. It was obvious to him that something was up. He went into the shower and when he came out she was gone. He searched for her and couldn't find her. He has not seen her since! Unfortunately for some of these women, marriage means a big party with a farang guy with lots of money coming their way. Soon after the party they revert back to their own ways and feel that they can do whatever they want!

Only 2 ways it can go for the OP

1) Not banned

2) Banned member

A purple spot (500 baht) on number 2..

sorry to be lazy but copied and paste this from another thread yesterday and i was right on the button then too

Number 2 is my guess

where do i collect my winnings?

from stickman this week

Most farangs are not lucky like the one above.

Usually bar girls leave only after they got a house a business and a car in their name, not just the sinsot money.

from stickman this week

Most farangs are not lucky like the one above.

Usually bar girls leave only after they got a house a business and a car in their name, not just the sinsot money.

Well at least you can say they were happy while married and never had an argument.

By the way, I would like to reiterate that the purpose of this topic is to seek clarification and never to demean or humiliate any group of people. If you can read the subject, it is a question and there's a subheading topic as well in support to the main subject. (Which reminds me, I should have wriiten "How about other Asian Women" u know taking out the "the") .

I can understand the reactions to the article I copy pasted which as far as I can remember sanookme shared in the other thread. Thanks by the way. The article made me wonder which lead me to have this post. And I would appreciate if we can view the subject in the level of at least taking the emotional content out of the topic as much as possible just in case.

No offense meant in whatever aspect, just a plain conceptual discussion, nothing else. We are aware as well that the people in Thaivisa are rational enough to stick to the point of the matter, it's fairly not making any sense to assume their comments as being judgemental, having this sense of prejudice and insensible generalizations.

Thank you very much.

Another topic bashing the bar girls.

This is a bad thing? :) Hookers are people too right? :D

The worst part of the story is she obviously had to have sex with him before being able to run off with all the money. How sad for her. When are falangs going to understand and just hand over all their money to the first young woman they see when they get off the boat, er plane. No need to force them to have sex for it, just do the right thing and give it over with no hassle.

By the way, I would like to reiterate that the purpose of this topic is to seek clarification and never to demean or humiliate any group of people. If you can read the subject, it is a question and there's a subheading topic as well in support to the main subject. (Which reminds me, I should have wriiten "How about other Asian Women" u know taking out the "the") .

I can understand the reactions to the article I copy pasted which as far as I can remember sanookme shared in the other thread. Thanks by the way. The article made me wonder which lead me to have this post. And I would appreciate if we can view the subject in the level of at least taking the emotional content out of the topic as much as possible just in case.

No offense meant in whatever aspect, just a plain conceptual discussion, nothing else. We are aware as well that the people in Thaivisa are rational enough to stick to the point of the matter, it's fairly not making any sense to assume their comments as being judgemental, having this sense of prejudice and insensible generalizations.

Thank you very much.

ERRATUM

It wasn't "Sanookme" who gave me the link but "Tilokarat". My Apologies.

You guys are so bad.

What's wrong with you guys.

Having too little to drink last night.

Or have just drop your new bike?

Funny lady. If these guys cant walk on their own two feet they sure cant ride! :)

The heading on this thread is "Are Thai Women This Corrupt Or Just The Bg?, How about the other Asian Women? "

Are there any Asian/Thai women on this thread? Do they find this offensive that there is stereotypical generalisation of apparently ALL Asian Women based on very limited experience. The OP may say it was merely a question but the way it is worded smacks of ignorance and racism.

Let me ask a question in a grossly insensitive and ignorant way, by replacing a few words: Are all farang men who use BGs plain stupid and ugly OR just those who fall for Thai girl scams? How about other fat old farang men?

Oh, by the way "no offense meant, just a plain conceptual discussion, nothing else".

My buddy figures hookers provide excellent bang-for-the-buck service, for very little outlay.

Y'all have a lot of fun, with no commitments, no silly breakfast in the morning nonsense.

Nowhere in this narrative, did he say you must marry the wench.

Stoopid!!

BR>Jack

As Ludacris says, "Hoe's gotta eat too"... :)

Ludacris - You'Z A Hoe Lyrics

You doing Hoe activities

With Hoe tendencies

Hoes are your friends, Hoes are your enemies

With hoe energy to do what you do

Blew what cha blew, screw what cha screw

Y'all professional like DJ Clue,

pulling on my coat tail

And why you think you take a Hoe to a Ho-tel

Ho-tell everybody, even the mayor

Reach up in the sky for the Hoe-zone layer

Now C'mon playa wants a Hoe always

And Hoe's neva close, they open like hallways

So here's the whole cake for your Hoe Hoe crew

And everybody wants some, cuz Hoe's gotta eat too

You can't turn a Hoe into a house wife

Hoes don't act right

There's Hoe's on a mission and there's Hoe's on a crack pipe

Hey Hoe, How you doin' Where you been?

Probly doing Hoe stuff Cuz there you Hoe again

It's a Hoe wide world, that we livin' in

Feline feminine fantastical women

Not all, just some

You Hoe who you are

There's Hoe's in the room, there's Hoe's in the car

There's Hoe's on stage, there's Hoe's by the bar

Hoe's by near and Hoe's by far

You got a run in your panty-Hoes

Even your daddy knows

that you sucking down chocolate like daddy-os

Your Hos are ho-rrible, hoe-rendous

On taxes ya'll writin' off, Hoes as dependents

I see the Hoe-rizon, It ain't surprisin'

It's just a Ho-asis, with ugly chicks faces

Hos don't feel so sad and blue

Cuz most of us niggas is Hoes too

from stickman this week

Only 2 ways it can go for the OP

1) Not banned

2) Banned member

A purple spot (500 baht) on number 2..

sorry to be lazy but copied and paste this from another thread yesterday and i was right on the button then too

Number 2 is my guess

where do i collect my winnings?

Could you please elaborate what you mean? Aside from the ENG, I can't compehend the thought. Are you even speaking about the topic?

Thank you.

As Ludacris says, "Hoe's gotta eat too"... :D

Ludacris - You'Z A Hoe Lyrics

You doing Hoe activities

With Hoe tendencies

Hoes are your friends, Hoes are your enemies

With hoe energy to do what you do

Blew what cha blew, screw what cha screw

Y'all professional like DJ Clue,

pulling on my coat tail

And why you think you take a Hoe to a Ho-tel

Ho-tell everybody, even the mayor

Reach up in the sky for the Hoe-zone layer

Now C'mon playa wants a Hoe always

And Hoe's neva close, they open like hallways

So here's the whole cake for your Hoe Hoe crew

And everybody wants some, cuz Hoe's gotta eat too

You can't turn a Hoe into a house wife

Hoes don't act right

There's Hoe's on a mission and there's Hoe's on a crack pipe

Hey Hoe, How you doin' Where you been?

Probly doing Hoe stuff Cuz there you Hoe again

It's a Hoe wide world, that we livin' in

Feline feminine fantastical women

Not all, just some

You Hoe who you are

There's Hoe's in the room, there's Hoe's in the car

There's Hoe's on stage, there's Hoe's by the bar

Hoe's by near and Hoe's by far

You got a run in your panty-Hoes

Even your daddy knows

that you sucking down chocolate like daddy-os

Your Hos are ho-rrible, hoe-rendous

On taxes ya'll writin' off, Hoes as dependents

I see the Hoe-rizon, It ain't surprisin'

It's just a Ho-asis, with ugly chicks faces

Hos don't feel so sad and blue

Cuz most of us niggas is Hoes too

Ho-hum

:)

My buddy figures hookers provide excellent bang-for-the-buck service, for very little outlay.

Y'all have a lot of fun, with no commitments, no silly breakfast in the morning nonsense.

Nowhere in this narrative, did he say you must marry the wench.

Stoopid!!

BR>Jack

no but you get to keep those little itty bitty white things that start crawling about downstairs......... :)

seriously

i think the topic has been done and overdone so many time on this forum.

to the OP I suggest if you wish to read the views of what thaivisa think, in summary - theres the good and theres the bad. but if you want more specifics of which of the forum member thinks good or bad, do a search in past threads. you should find more than hundreds of threads. choose the recent ones, choose the old ones

whichever.

but to be honest, if no one else is tired of these topics, I AM. and Im going to for once use my power discretionary and close this thread.

if you or anyone has a complaint about that, take it to

support[at]thaivisa.com

replace [at] with @

in response to a PM I received, I decided to be nice and post some sample threads of discussion about bar girls

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Successful-I...html&st=375 - Farang marrying bar girls

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Advice-Commo...9842&st=125 - Thai Farang relationship

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Mini-Survey-...25&start=25 - Did you marry a bar girl? Why?

and lots more here: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?cx...com=search#1262 - search result

and the more recent thread:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Succesfull-M...25&start=25 - Do you have a successful relationship with a bar girl

I suggest the OP reads and can contribute to one of these or similar threads. but Im not prepared to be spending time monitoring yet another thread thats likely to turn into a flame fest.