Kids/teens Workshops Available?

bggg

We are not able to get away this international school break and I have 2 pre teens stuck at home bored. Most all of their friends have left the country for holiday. Does anyone know of any classes or worksops where they might be able to interact with other kids their age? There are so many classes available to tourists, cooking, massage, fruit carving etc anything out there for kids? Much appreciate any suggestions.

Maybe Artspace will have something they would like. They run kids workshops (and adult) : www.ArtSpaceChiangMai.com

edit: hmm..there are also some music schools around if they are interested in taking up playing an instrument. I imagine some may run music workshops for kids.

Edited by eek

• 2 weeks later...

There's hardly anything going on, I too have posted here recently enquiring as to what's going on and got very little response. However my daughter is at Lanna summer camp (15K for 4 weeks) ending July 31st and Nakorn Payak have a camp ending in about 10 days I think (@ 33K for 5 weeks). I'm sure it's possible to join mid way through either of them.

Regards Bojo