Hua Hin Dog Kennels

monkeytunes

I'm looking for a place to leave my dog for a couple of weeks , so far I can only find vets that will take her, which means a small cage and no exercise, could anyone recommend or know of good dog Kennel in or around the Hua Hin Cha-am area?

Many thanks MT.

I'm looking for a place to leave my dog for a couple of weeks , so far I can only find vets that will take her, which means a small cage and no exercise, could anyone recommend or know of good dog Kennel in or around the Hua Hin Cha-am area?

Many thanks MT.

There's a Scottish guy I met the other day who looks after dogs. Lives just up over the hill along the road to pala-ua. If I bump into him again I will let you know.

Many thanks MT.

There's a Scottish guy I met the other day who looks after dogs. Lives just up over the hill along the road to pala-ua. If I bump into him again I will let you know.

That would be great, many thanks

Many thanks MT.

Can recommend Kennel Scandinava

Owned by Donald&Samran Qvarfordt known them for many years really nice people.

Telephone 01 1989071 or 01 9413970

68/1 Moo 8

Rimalpatana

Cha Am

I second that, we have had our dobberman at Kennel Scandinavia a couple of times, and he comes home more happy than ever, and they get enough food I can asure you, he gains weight each time :)

It's located about 15 minuttes past Springfield Golf Course (the main entrance road).

I second that, we have had our dobberman at Kennel Scandinavia a couple of times, and he comes home more happy than ever, and they get enough food I can asure you, he gains weight each time :)

It's located about 15 minuttes past Springfield Golf Course (the main entrance road).

Thanks for the info, I did read on TV that the scandi kennel used to be very good at one stage but had seriously gone down hill, i think it was mentioned that one of the partners leaving.

Did you have your dog there recently? Many thanks MT

Many thanks MT.

What was the 'Scandinavian dog and cat hotel ' is now 'Kennel Europe' on 0819413970. Highly recommended by us - we have just had our cats delivered back to us ( they will provide collection and delivery) and as usual they are just fine.

We have many friends that have used this facility for dogs and all have praised them.

The lady tht runs this is called 'Lan'

website -www.kenneleuropa.com

Hope that his is some help.

The name change is apparently because the couple that ran it together have divorced recently - this from Lan.

I hope tht his is some help